The Senior Project Manager creates & owns the project plan for enterprise onboarding engagements in a leadership capacity. As the PM, you will partner with the customer, CSM, & internal onboarding team to deliver the desired customer outcomes. You will map out the big picture & the finer details to manage the schedule, risks, scope, changes, & project communication. Most importantly, you will manage to the desired outcomes & benefits, to deliver the most value to the customer.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Structure project plans & drive customer onboarding engagements according to plan, creating accountability for internal & customer team
- Ensure all team members understand the project goals, desired outcomes & their role in achieving those outcome
- Absorb, track, & communicate changes
- Lead customer & internal project communication to manage expectations of timing & deliverables
- Provide status updates regularly & proactively to build trust within the onboarding team
- Coordinate work done across multiple teams
- Engage internal leaders & subject matter experts, as appropriate, to promote success for the engagement & the customer
- Monitor onboarding customer support tickets & facilitate prompt & high-quality responses
- Regularly evaluate progress of the engagement against the desired outcomes & adjust accordingly
- Maintain product expertise across the Convercent platform
- Maintain awareness of the Ethics & Compliance environment
- Evaluate project management practices & contribute to improving those practices
Desired Skills/ Experience:
- 5+ years of experience managing SaaS product implementation projects
- Experience in a customer facing role & a passion for working directly with customers to deliver the best possible outcomes
- Strong understanding of the software development life cycle with an enthusiasm for technology & demonstrated technical aptitude
- Capacity for planning to the extreme, yet gracefully pivoting when evolving goals & priorities inspire change
- Ability to communicate effectively & confidently with multiple audiences, including executive stakeholders
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment while maintaining exceptional attention to detail
- Proficiency with project management software & processes
- Ability to travel to customer sites for in-person planning sessions
Compensation & Benefits:
The salary & variable compensation ranges provided here are just thata range! The offer that is ultimately extended is based on level of experience, skillset, certifications & education.
- Compensation: $104,000 - $115,000 salary.
- This position includes unlimited time off, comprehensive benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), monthly tech stipend, & company-paid sabbatical at five years of service.
Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance & ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective & efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standardand expectationsfor how companies safeguard their financial & reputational health.
U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Information (Completion is voluntary)
Why are we asking you for this information? We are committed to be a more diverse, inclusive, & equitable workplace. If you choose to fill out these demographic questions, your response will help us identify how we can improve our hiring process to support a more diverse workplace.
Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Your responses, or choice not to respond, will not be associated with your application for this role, will not be used in making any hiring decisions, & will be recorded & maintained in a confidential file.
Hiring from a wide variety of backgrounds is important to us, because our customers & their employees come from a wide variety of backgrounds. Individuals seeking employment at Convercent are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.