Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
- Design & implement efficient & scalable machine learning systems
- Develop proof-of-concept prototype with fast iteration & experimentation
- Develop & maintain design documentation, test cases, & performance evaluation
- Works within an agileengineering methodology & collaborative team development architecture
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Master's degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, mathematics, or equivalent field
- 8 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 4years of work experience with an Master's degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, mathematics, or equivalent field
- Strong skills in Tensorflow
- Experience with big data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, etc.
- Experience building large scale machine learning systems
- Ability to communicate & work within a team
This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 5% of the time.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, & reach with hands & arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.