Braze (formerly Appboy) is a customer engagement platform that delivers messaging experiences across push, email, apps, & more. Braze is built specifically for todays mobile-first world & tomorrows ambient computing future. Braze is set apart as the platform that allows for real-time & continuous data streaming, replacing decades-old databases that arent built for todays on-demand, always-connected customer. With data, technology, & teams working together in unison, the Braze platform makes marketing more authentic, brands more human, & customers more satisfied with every experience.
Each month, tens of billions of messages associated with over 1.5 billion active users are managed through our technology. Braze is a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees in offices located in New York City, San Francisco, London, & Singapore. Most recently, weve been named a Leader in the Forrester Wave: Mobile Engagement Automation, Q3 2017 evaluation. Weve been recognized by Forbes Cloud 100 at #85, ranked #225 on's 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies, named a Top 10 Upstart by Business Insider, in addition to being #21 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List. Learn more at Braze.com.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Own customer relationship & adoption, empowering Braze utilization & value for your book of business.
- Advocate customer feedback to Braze product team & voice in our roadmap.
- Work with some of Brazes more technically savvy & complex digital first clients.
- Provide continuing education for customers to maximize product usage.
- Hit client renewals, retention & net retention targets.
- Own & assume ultimate responsibility for customer renewals for accounts in your name.
- Dedicated contact for strategy, product training inquiries, & non-technical support.
- Drive feature adoption through targeted on-going training of clients
- Product expertise through delivery of training & planning workshops to clients.
- Pro-actively analyze customer product usage & provide strategic advice to the customer around how they can better engage their customers with Braze through ad-hoc communications, Quarterly Check-Ins & Executive Business Reviews.
- Work with Onboarding Managers & other Success Partners to seamlessly transition clients from onboarding to ongoing active users.
- Maintain ongoing regular contact with clients.
- Solicit & synthesize customer product feedback towards product development ideas.
WHO YOU ARE
- 1-4 years relevant experience in a related area, for example Onboarding, Customer Success, Implementations or Project Management
- You are an excellent communicator
- Youre excited by working with medium & large technology companies who move fast, & want to build new customer experiences quickly.
- You have exemplary written & verbal communication skills coupled with unparalleled follow up skills. Clients have the impression that you listen & understand their problems.
- Youre known for being a team player. We just cant emphasize this enough.
- High level of intellectual curiosity. You see opportunity & growth in learning more about what you do & how it impacts others.
- You have experience managing complex accounts or projects with sophisticated clients.
- You have domain knowledge of two or more of the following: SaaS, Mobile, APIs, Marketing Automation, Direct Marketing, Marketing Analytics or Programming (HTML etc).
WHAT WE OFFER
A great tech startup culture where openness, curiosity, collaboration & career growth are encouraged & supported. Youll also have the opportunity to work, daily, with Brazes clients, many of whom are the most innovative & exciting enterprise & mobile brands in the world.
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Excellent medical, dental, & vision coverage for you & your dependents
- 401(k) matching, life insurance, commuter benefits, & parental leave plans
- Daily catered lunches & fully stocked kitchen with snacks & beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial & fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work & life in the way that suits you best
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.