(Note: this is a remote position)
Prognos is an innovative growth company that has advanced AI capabilities, delivering healthcare insights, fueling the transformation of life sciences, lab & payer markets. This is an exceptional new opportunity at Prognos to drive growth in the payer/health plan markets. Potential candidates must have an exceptional commercial track record of growth experience in B2B software for payer markets with at least five years of 40% growth annually.
- Build, manage, motivate, inspire & guide Payer Sales team to support payer growth targets of 40% annually.
- Build & maximize Revenue Engine by optimizing sales pipeline, product positioning, lead generation, conversion & leveraging product marketing/sales/Go-to-Market best practices to deliver growth targets & expand the business.
- Implement & execute the strategy to expand & upsell products across new & existing clients to increase revenue penetration per client. Deepen relationships with clients to reinforce the value proposition & retain customers.
- Deep expertise in payer, sales & product marketing to organize product positioning & market strategies to support growth plan
- Leveraging experience in payer market to increase competitiveness & anticipate market shifts/opportunities
- Manage, train, develop & guide Payer Sales team in support company sales objectives. Create & sustain a sales performance culture that consistently exceeds the expectations of all stakeholders (employees, customers, shareholders)
- Coach & develop team-specific sales skills, strategies, tactics & competencies that will ensure a high level of sales production & business/personal success.
- Ability to adapt & navigate through complex business issues in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, & financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending financial investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies & positions by studying integration of new customer vertical with Prognos growth strategies & operations; examining risks & potentials, estimating partners' needs & goals.
- Manages future client communication, record keeping & client contact information throughout all phases the business development process & for management reporting.
- Collaborates with Product, Marketing, Delivery, Legal & Finance staff to validate that client needs are well understood & milestones, scope, deliverables & budgets are well managed.
- Creates proposals for each opportunity as needed, with internal review & approvals prior to external presentation.
- Verifiable track-record of leading payer sales & marketing team with at least 40% annual revenue growth, preferably in B2B environment.
- Must have experience with medium/small B2B software growth company
- Deep knowledge of the payer industry, with a particular focus on selling into risk & clinical functional areas.
- Experience as sales leader building & optimizing sales & marketing processes to meet growth targets.
- Comprehensive client contacts & relationships within the health plan space especially in clinical, finance, quality, risk and/or operations
- Proven ability to establish account plans, engage in positive internal stakeholder collaborations, & deliver on the sales goals while managing client expectations
- Track record of personal relationship building & selling into insurance companies & the teams that can find value in lab data analytics
- Desire to work in a growth environment where your contributions make an immediate impact & where accountability is completely transparent.
- This position can be based remotely (in the U.S.)
- Must be educated at BA/BS level
Prognos Values & Culture:
- We are collaborative. We put team trust & energy ahead of individual stardom. We are humble & willing to admit when wrong.
- We go above & beyond. We exceed the needs of our partners & are not limited by our job descriptions. We are accountable for our actions, work, decisions, & results.
- We are purposeful in all that we do. We focus on what matters & prioritize. We think in perspective & see the full picture.
- We are curious. We learn from solving big problems. We are never satisfied & always strive for a better way. We aim to continually develop ourselves.
- We are courageous & honest. We are not afraid to speak out. We challenge the process. We deal with conflict head on.
- We are enthusiastic. We are optimistic for change & a better future. We believe in the greater good. We celebrate accomplishments & have fun.
- Our culture guide: http://bit.ly/2K1qMpx
Prognos Health is an AI platform company focused on predicting the trajectory of disease to drive decisions earlier in healthcare in collaboration with payers, life sciences & providers. The Prognos Registry is the largest source of clinical diagnostics information in 50 disease areas, with nearly billions of medical records for hundreds of millions of patients. Prognos has over 1,000 extensive proprietary & learning clinical algorithms to enable earlier patient identification for enhanced treatment decision-making, risk management & quality improvement. The company's investors include Safeguard Scientifics, Merck Global Health Innovation Fund, Cigna, GIS Strategic Ventures, Hikma Ventures, Hermed Capital, & Maywic Select Investments. Learn more about Prognos at www.prognoshealth.com.
To improve health by driving the best actions learned from the worlds data
To prevail over disease & empower people everywhere to live life to the fullest
- Flexible work arrangements & unlimited PTO
- Some of our benefits include: Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Short Term & Long Term Disability, Dental, Vision, 401k, HSA, FSA, Dependent care flexible spending, commuter benefits, free access to One Medical Group, Gym discounts, flexible work hours & locations, access to the WeWork network, a Health Advocate, Employee Stock Option Plan, & more