We connect customers to the brands they love by way of a thriving marketplace & a members-only service that provides benefits across 140+ of the best online stores. Our members save time & money with benefits including free 2-day shipping, easy 2-click checkout, & free returns all while we help them stay up on the latest trends that appeal.
For merchants, we're driving eCommerce business, producing insights with a growing data analytics practice to boot. With a powerful two-sided network & a robust data platform, we're creating an eCommerce win-win, helping retailers compete. The landscape of retail is changing & we're here to empower retailers to take their place in that exciting evolution.
We have people in offices around the world:Headquartered in Chicago, with offices in Conshohocken, PA (Philly area), New York, San Mateo & Krakow, Poland. We hustle to get things done, creating wins for customers, merchants & each other.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
ShopRunner is intrinsically a two-sided business, B2B in that we equip top retailers with technical capabilities & access to attractive customers to fuel their e-commerce businesses, & B2C in that we offer our millions of members access to free 2-day shipping & returns, plus exclusive perks at our network of 100+ retailers. The Partner Marketing team sits at the crossroads of those two worlds. At the highest of levels, its objective is to make marketing a reason to partner with ShopRunner, not just a value add. On the day to day, the Partner Marketing team is building deep relationships with our retailers, developing strategic, creative marketing approaches + campaigns to achieve partner goals, executing those strategies, & deriving insights to inform future approach.
Were searching for a driven Specialist to contribute to this mission by proposing & executing on marketing campaigns for our retail partners, & contributing to strategy development through research & performance analysis. This role requires a blend of creativity, analytical acumen, project management, & relationship development, & as such, offers a unique opportunity to build + exercise skills that are valuable for any marketing career path.
ABOUT WHAT YOULL DO:
- Shape & pitch partner-specific marketing strategies much as an agency or media partner would, both for prospective new partners & existing partners.
- Own relationships with key marketing stakeholders at our network of top brands & retailers.
- Partner with analytics & CLIF (customer lifecycle team) to increase automation & availability of key metrics; shape partner recaps to be insight-driven & impactful.
- Lead execution of marketing campaigns across ShopRunners owned channels (email, site, social), from concepting, merchandising & brief writing through to results reporting & analysis.
- Partner with the creative & analytics teams to create informed marketing campaign calendars with impactful content.
- Lead & contribute to creative brainstorms for both specific & overarching partner marketing initiatives.
- Own day-to-day communication with partner contacts, leading meetings with key stakeholders & fulfilling requests as needed.
ABOUT WHAT WERE LOOKING FOR:
- You have 2-4 years of marketing experience working with external business partners, ideally with experience in the e-commerce space.
- You have a natural ability to collaborate well with others -- inside & outside the organization & thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced & highly-fluid environment.
- You have experience across myriad marketing channels including email, social, web, paid, direct mail, etc., & are particularly well-versed in email.
- You are equally comfortable leading initiatives as rolling up your sleeves to execute, & thrive in environments that require you to do both.
- You are comfortable using data to analyze campaign performance & tease out insights.
- You possess a strong understanding of consumer mindset, consumer empathy & dedication to great consumer experiences.
- You have outstanding oral & written communication skills that can keep varying groups & teams aligned & informed.
- You are confident liaising with & presenting to partners both internal & external.
- You have flexibility to travel two to three times a quarter
- Strong organizational skills, detail orientation, & an ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- An entrepreneurial & scrappy approach (i.e. no job is not my job attitude), willing to roll up your sleeves & find creative ways to get things done
- Knowledge of Excel, Google Docs, PowerPoint, & Keynote
- Familiarity with Looker & Google Analytics a plus
- Creativity, a passion for storytelling / content, & an interest in fashion & retail.
In a lot of ways, we embody the best things about startup culture. We are self-starters who know how to build something from nothing. Someone who is both independent & values collaboration will be successful here.
We want you to bring your whole human self to work every single day. We accept you for who you are & consider everyone on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.