At Poppin, we believe that everyone, everywhere deserves to work happy.
We provide companies the foundation for creating inspirational workspaces through a unique offering of furniture, office supplies, & branded merchandise. Weve put a modern spin on a 100 year-old industry thats been slow to adapt to todays modern consumer. By simplifying the process, providing transparent pricing & discounts, & making our products available on demand, Poppin is able to offer a service unlike any other in the marketplace.
Poppin is looking for an Operations Associate. This position will be responsible for coordinating orders, interacting with our warehouse, & maintaining our internal systems with organized & accurate documentation. This person will support account activities that will drive day-to-day operational excellence in the growth & execution of our business. The Operations Associate must thrive in a fast paced & dynamic environment, where working happy & working scrappy are the foundation of your day.
- Coordinate order entry across multiple retail partners
- Create required shipping documents for Value Added Service partners
- Collaborate closely with our warehouse & operations team to ensure accurate & on-time shipments
- Utilize EDI to acknowledge POs, send ASNs & invoices
- Handle day-to-day account management for our e-commerce partners
- Process & track customer orders & maintain portal upkeep
- Work directly with the internal planning & operations team to track inbound containers
- Process return authorizations, replacement orders & issue credits
- Generate daily reports for team circulation
- Focus on process improvement & efficiency optimization
- Maintain systems data to ensure proper & accurate reporting & tracking
- Embody the Poppin brand & core values with customers & coworkers
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in systems operations & data management
- A minimum of a BA/BS Degree
- Strong understanding of operational processes & order flows
- Excellent spoken & written communication
- Resourceful & creative problem solver that enjoys overcoming obstacles
- Excellent analytical skills & experience
- Strong Excel & reporting skills
- Outstanding attention to detail & time management skills
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, high energy & fluid environment
- Comfortable managing complex workflows
ABOUT OUR TEAM:
Successful Poppin team members step up to the plate & work to get smarter every single day. Our startup ethos requires an all-hands-on-deck attitude (or, as we call it, work scrappy), taking on any & all changes with excitement & a great attitude.
We believe that working happy starts with embracing differences & that self-expression shouldnt end at the office. To that end, every Poppin employee is encouraged to be themselves & create fun every day. While we align our company goals on the changing needs of our employees, business, & larger communities, we remain consistently committed to creating an environment rooted in diversity, equity, & inclusion for all Poppin employees, partners, & customers.
Poppin believes in building an organization whose staff reflects the true diversity of our community. We are committed to hiring, promoting, & rewarding our employees on the basis of professional performance & results. Poppin provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants in all company facilities without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, partnership status, ancestry, disability, or veteran status.