Do people tell you that you are positive & fun? Can you really connect with people on a personal level? egis Living is a service-focused leader in assisted living & memory care that believes if you value employees & make them feel special, you will attract & retain the best. We want compassionate, hard-working leaders who want to grow with an expanding company!
As a Medication Technician your contributions to the team may include:
- Passing medication to residents under guidance of Health Services Director, Care Director & Associate Care Director using an electronic system.
- Working on the floor assisting Caregivers with ADL's when needed
What youll need to rock this job:
- Active C.N.A. or HCA license & Nurse Delegation
- Ability to be a team player & communicate effectively
- Ability to have patience with our residents
- Ability to read & write in English
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance & more!), & an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation & communication with management
- Ongoing training programs & a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products & services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, & why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!
Please apply online or contact Marita Arevalo at 425.449.4981 for more information.