Meet CarGurusthe #1 visited online car shopping website in the US. At CarGurus, were building the worlds most trusted & transparent automotive marketplace where its easy to find great deals from top-rated dealers.
Founded in 2006 by Langley Steinert (co-founder of TripAdvisor), CarGurus is a technology company with a passion for data & its power to simplify every aspect of the car shopping experience. Using proprietary technology, search algorithms & innovative data analytics, we provide unbiased validation on pricing, dealer reputation & vehicle history.
Are you looking to gain experience working with a marketing team at a dynamic & fast-paced start-up? The CarGurus B2B Marketing team is looking for an enthusiastic co-op to help support its direct marketing efforts to automotive dealers. This role will have the opportunity to be involved in building, testing, & analyzing the success of marketing programs, which will directly impact the organizations success.
The ideal candidate is comfortable operating independently & in a team setting, is comfortable juggling several different projects are once, & thrives in a fast-paced environment.
What You'll Do:
- Support the event marketing teams logistics for tradeshows, conferences, sporting events, client outings, CarGurus annual Dealer Executive Council, & other events as required.
- Manage aspects of event logistics including timelines, budget, invitation process, registration, food & beverage, & other event logistics.
- Coordinate & book hotels for event participants.
- Make reservations for group meals, social events, & corporate outings.
- Coordinate the selection & fulfillment of promotional items.
- Coordinate with multiple vendors to ensure events are successful.
- Support the marketing team with maintenance & development of event promotions via email, direct mail, social media, etc.
- Analyze success of events & report out on results.
Who You Are:
- Sophomore, Junior, Senior from an accredited college, with a good academic standing.
- Previous marketing experience a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills & attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple marketing priorities.
- Exceptional communication skills, written & verbal.
- Analytically oriented & comfortable using data to solve problems.
- Ability to work both independently & collaboratively to deliver results.
- Willingness to pitch in as needed for related marketing activities.
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketo, Hubspot and/or other marketing automation tools, or Adobe InDesign, a plus.
At the core of our company culture is a spirit of innovation, curiosity & collaboration. True to our start-up roots, were nimble, flexible & hardworking. We have a great respect for testing & learning & a healthy aversion to scheduling meetings to discuss meetings. Lunch is catered daily. Foosball & ping pong are played often. Now a publicly-traded company, were as committed as ever to cultivating the culture that got us here.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, the UK & Germany with other markets on the horizon. Our offices are located in Cambridge, MA, Detroit, MI & Dublin, Ireland. If youd like to learn more, please visitour careers page.