Pre-Sales Specialist, Platform
Who we are
At Justworks, youll enjoy a welcoming & casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, & the ability to interact with & learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard & care about our most prized asset - our people.
Were helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. Were data driven & never stop iterating. If youd like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful & having fun while doing it, wed love to hear from you.
Our ability to support our clients in meeting their compliance obligations is a critical consideration of our prospects. As a Pre-Sales Specialist, youll help educate prospects & the sales team about various features of our platform & services (e.g., payroll & related tax filings, HR & compliance support, & providing access to workers compensation insurance).
You will work closely with the Sales team in engaging & interfacing with prospects to ensure that our Account Executives & prospects have the right information when making decisions. It will involve a combination of hands-on training of Account Executives as they ramp & become familiar with our platform & services & relationship management where you will learn valuable skills.
The Pre-Sales Specialist will work across many departments & have a background or strong familiarity with payroll & HR & client management expertise.
What you'll do
- Participate in Justworks prospect presentations & strategy discussions as needed
- Help prepare presentations regarding the employee benefits that are made available to WSEs
- Monitor & update training materials & sales support documentation in Confluence as needed
- Conduct trainings as needed
- Help educate others about the Justworks platform & our services
- Work closely with the Product & Product Marketing team to inform feature enhancements & development of collateral
Who you are
- 2+ years in a client facing role working cross functionally
- You are able to take complex things & explain them in an easy to understand & coherent manner
- You are analytical & use data to support your position
- You love engaging with people
- Experience in payroll & HRIS
- PEO experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to plan, multi-task & manage time effectively
- Strong writing & record keeping ability for reports & training manuals
- Strong computer skills
- Proficiency to advanced in Powerpoint or Keynote & Excel
- Bachelors Degree