About the Team
Were looking for an Inside Sales Manager to grow our sales team & help our Account Executives bring the best local merchants on to DoorDashs platform.
About the Role
In the past few years, we expanded exponentially across the United States & Canada, adding over 100 markets covering more than 3,300 cities. We also raised $535 million to double down our investment in existing & new markets by building strong & mutually beneficial relationships with merchants. Your job as an Inside Sales Manager will have two central focuses. The first will be to support our local sales team in making favorite local merchant available for delivery on DoorDash. The second will be to grow & train the team to ensure that regional sales goals are exceeded.Youre excited about this opportunity because you will
- Manage a team of up to ten Account Executives focused on selling to SMB merchants
- Help build your team - source, interview, & hire top inside sales personnel in the Phoenix area
- Assess the strengths & weaknesses of your team & manage accordingly
- Provide support for your team as they generate leads & close new deals
- Develop & implement new sales initiatives, strategies & programs to help increase your teams productivity
- Provide weekly & monthly performance reports with your team
Were excited about you because
- You have 2+ years of inside sales experience with a track record of being a top performer
- You have 2+ years of inside sales management experience; high-growth or early-stage start-up experience is a plus
- You have excellent written & verbal communication skills
- You have experience with Salesforce
- You have experience with Excel & PowerPoint (Google Apps & Keynote are great as well!)
Why Youll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are a group of bright, humble & goal oriented people!
- We are a successful, fast-growing company at the forefront of technology & logistics--we are redefining the last-mile logistics space
- We are committed to our clients & connected through our vision of Delivering Good
- We love solving problems, thinking creatively & trying new things
- We believe in autonomy & taking initiative
- We are challenged, developed & have meaningful impact
- We take what we do seriously. We dont take ourselves seriously
- We have a smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right & is open to new ideas
- We offer competitive compensation packages & comprehensive health benefits
- You will be proud to say that you work for DoorDash & will know that the work you do brings joy to our clients every day
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is a San Francisco-based technology company passionate about transforming local businesses & dedicated to enabling new ways of working, earning, & living. Today, DoorDash connects customers with their favorite local & national businesses in more than 3,300 cities across the United States & Canada.
We want to share our revolutionary logistics technology with every business around the world, to streamline how our cities & local economies work. Make no mistake, it isnt going to be easy, & our mission isnt for the faint of heart. But if youre daring, & you want to make a dent, lets chat. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash aims to connect people with the things they care about one dash at a time.