Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Manager of Corporate Social Media is responsible for the execution of Visa's corporate social media programs across LinkedIn, Twitter, Glassdoor & Instagram. This role sits within the Global Corporate & North America Communications team, which is responsible for crafting & communicating the Visa story across stakeholder groups including clients, employees, media & industry influencers.
The right candidate will have a mixture of skill sets that combine content creation & storytelling capabilities with a strong understanding of how to engage audiences across Visa's social channels. You understand the power of pictures to convey a narrative, & can do so in a concise way. You've mastered the art of short form & know how to say a lot in very little space. You will help define, establish & communicate channel governance-what we publish, why, when, how & which channels are most appropriate. Be the internal champion & external brand voice for our communications channels on social media. He/she will be conversant in the data & analytics that are unique to each social platform, & will leverage that knowledge to shape & inform Visa's communications efforts to be more effective in delivering measurable results.
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree or equivalent with 4 years of work experience related to communications / marketing in a fast moving environment. Or: two years of work experiences with an Advanced degree (Master's, MBA, JD).
- Bachelor's Degree in business/ marketing or communications
- 4-5 or more years of experience in digital storytelling, social media, communications or marketing
- You are a storyteller & writer by nature; you have a mastery of grammar & tone
- You have a demonstrated track record of creating & executing successful social programs & campaigns for LinkedIn, Twitter, Glassdoor, Instagram etc..
- You have experience telling stories in micro-moments - taking pillar content & creating a long-tail strategy to maximize content on social media
- You have prior experience with social media monitoring, publishing & listening platforms. Advanced knowledge of Sprinklr & NetBase a plus
- You have prior experience managing global employee advocacy programs.
- Prior experience with Dynamic Signal & Linkedin Elevate a plus.
- Experience with executing experiential marketing concepts at events is desired
- Ability to create reporting dashboards, analyze data, & make content recommendations
- Ability to turn social measurement into insights, compile results, & create actionable & data-backed reports
- You are passionate about digital & social media trends. Staying up to date with social media platform changes is critical in this role
- You have experience managing social media paid advertising campaigns across channels & defining program KPIs
- Impressive teamwork & relationship-building skills, leading by influence & example
- You have exceptional organizational & project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-changing environment
- You have prior experience collaborating with & managing/directing agency partners & vendors
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, with a proven track record of identifying & building relationships with external and/or internal stakeholders
- You are a team player able to work on multi-part projects across teams & able to ensure project deadlines & budgets are met
- You have excellent attention to detail; strong organization & time management skills
- You are familiar with SEO best practices & able to deliver SEO-optimized copy within guidelines
Both creative & analytical, you will be responsible for executing best-in-class social media programs on a daily basis, increasing engagement, measuring progress, while constantly challenging the status quo to think about bigger opportunities to grow our channels. This is an individual contributor role with a lot of opportunity for growth & creative thinking. This role needs to operate in a matrixed & time pressured environment & be able to respond to quick turnarounds & output. The position will report directly into the Senior Director, Digital Channel & Content Strategy.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment (phones & computers), reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds
The incumbent may be required to travel domestically up to 10% of the time.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49of the San Francisco Police Code. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.