Kustomer is the omnichannel SaaS platform reimagining enterprise customer service to deliver standout experiences not resolve tickets. Built with intelligent automation, Kustomer scales to meet the needs of any contact center & business by unifying data from multiple sources & enabling companies to deliver effortless, consistent, & personalized service & support through a single timeline view.
Today, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the leading customer service brands like Ring, Rent the Runway, Glossier, Away, Glovo, Slice & UNTUCKit. Headquartered in NYC, Kustomer was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Brad Birnbaum & Jeremy Suriel, raised over $173.5M in venture funding, & is backed by leading VCs including: Coatue, Tiger Global Management, Battery Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Cisco Investments, Canaan Partners, Boldstart Ventures & Social Leverage.
About the Role
Kustomers finance team is seeking an experienced Senior Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst (Senior FP&A Analyst) to play an important role in supporting the full range of planning, forecasting & analysis activities. You will report to the Director of FP&A. The Senior FP&A Analyst will work closely with business partners at all levels & functions of the company to drive strategic, financial, & operational plans. In this hands-on role you will be responsible for assisting with all financial planning & analysis activities, including preparation & management of the global annual plan & quarterly financial forecasts, consistent with the Companys values, strategic plan, & short & long-term goals & objectives.
You'll be responsible for:
- Assisting with all planning, budgeting, forecasting, & financial analysis activities
- Updating & reviewing financial models & projections (BS, PL, CF); preparing variance analysis on actual vs. plan/forecast
- Preparing, analyzing, & summarizing monthly financial metrics & key performance indicators (KPIs) reports for use by leadership teams
- Providing financial business support to the Engineering, Product, Sales, Marketing & G&A organizations including: monthly budget vs actual analysis, monthly & quarterly expense forecast updates, annual planning, & special projects
- Assisting in the modeling of long-range strategic & financial plans
- Helping translate data into actionable business insights, & providing meaning behind financial figures
- Working closely with Accounting to assist with period variance analysis & accruals estimates
- Coordinating with Billing Operations to ensure accuracy of our ARR reporting & financial metrics
- Ad hoc financial modeling & analyses for special projects as needed
- Other projects/tasks as necessary
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance, Economics, or related field preferred
- 3+ years of relevant experience in financial modeling, planning & analysis, preferably in a SaaS or similar high-tech firm, with a track record demonstrating excellent technical skills
- Venture backed startup, Big 4, Strategy Consulting Firm and/or Investment Banking experience a plus
- Proven ability to work in cross-functional teams & successfully manage projects to completion
- Mastery of operational & financial modeling
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving high growth environment, balancing multiple challenging priorities on tight deadlines in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to multitask & prioritize diverse tasks with a proven ability to meet hard deadlines
- Advanced Excel/Google sheets modeling skills & a working knowledge of Salesforce
- Experience developing & monitoring operating & capital budgets & creating insightful, actionable reporting, along with controls
- Ability to discern trends & consider the broad business implications in helping management identify & exploit opportunities to improve performance
- Demonstrated ability to apply financial analysis in solving business problems & integrating financial discipline into operational decision making
- Financial systems & related implementation experience (Zuora, Salesforce, etc.) is a plus
- Advanced understanding of U.S. GAAP, SaaS related metrics & KPIs
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, 401K, commuter benefits, & generous vacation policy.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.