Vimeo Israel is looking for a brilliant & passionate Marketing Data Analyst to join our team!
In Vimeo Israel we are leading the video creation domain in VImeo. We have 2 amazing leading video creation products - Vimeo Create & Magisto, both are AI based tools that enable any user to create professional video in instant.
As part of this position, you will be working closely with VP Growth & the Marketing teams. You will be required to answer complex questions defined by executive management.
You will work independently & as a team member to constantly optimize & improve ROI & user acquisition performance.
What youll do:
- Work with large amounts of complex data to proactively provide insights that will lead the business growth
- Examine marketing performance & user conversion funnel data to identify opportunities to improve ROI
- Build & maintain user acquisition dashboards to make informed decisions quickly while empowering others cross functionally to have information readily accessible
- Build & maintain attribution model
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- BSc/BA in a quantitative field
- 2+ Years of experience as a marketing analyst from a SaaS company
- Good understanding of the online marketing ecosystem (mobile + web), experience analyzing online marketing activities, such as acquisition & retargeting campaigns
- Experience with LTV modeling & analysis funnels
- Experience with attribution model
- SQL proficiency - a must
- Ability to turn large amounts of ambiguous data into a concise, meaningful story
- Fluent English (written & oral)
- Experience working with BI / Web Analytics tools
- Technological background- an advantage
- Experience with data modeling - an advantage
- Experience with experimental design & statistical data analysis- an advantage
Vimeo is the worlds leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, & organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate & communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of over 650 passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse & global community. Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, & strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs