Influencer Marketing Intern
Current is a leading U.S. challenger bank serving people who have been overlooked by traditional banks & one of the fastest growing fintechs with over 2 million members. Headquartered in NYC, our results-driven environment enables us to build better products, grow faster & empowers everyone on our team to have an impact on our business & our mission to improve financial outcomes for our members.
We're looking for an Influencer Marketing Intern to work closely with marketing, product, & operations teams to build & develop influencer marketing partnerships focused on driving growth & branded content. In this role, the intern will have the opportunity to fully execute influencer marketing campaigns from start to finish, ensuring the campaigns are driving high quality users cost efficiently, with focus on good content & an ability to execute at scale. The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of the influencer marketing ecosystem & a strong passion to collaborate with the world's most innovative creators across platforms. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is solutions-oriented, thrives under pressure, enjoys fast-paced work & is motivated by success.
- Candidates should be a student or recent graduate.
- Candidates should have 1+ year previous experience via internships, clubs, side projects, student organizations, etc.
- Candidates should have experience collaborating with creators & influencers across Youtube, TikTok, Instagram, Twitch, Facebook, Snapchat, etc.
- Strong Creative skills; experience working with creators & influencers to develop unique concepts to integrate brand deals into engaging content
- Strong analytical skills; must be proficient in analyzing & interpreting data from third-party platforms & have experience using the appropriate tools & methodologies to measure impact of campaigns
- Strong interpersonal skills; must be able to both negotiate strongly while maintaining goodwill with influencers, managers, agencies, etc.
- Experience building brand ambassadorship or affiliate marketing for smaller influencers
- Experience developing & deploying swag/merch for influencers