Who We Are
Dia&Co is the only retail service dedicated to meeting the plus size communitys full range of style needs. Were applying the best of data & technology to serve women who have been ignored for far too longfrom developing the shopping experiences shes always wanted, to building community platforms that inspire her, to ensuring she sees herself represented in the world around her.
What We're Looking For
We are seeking a Senior Manager of CRM to join our marketing team. The ideal candidate will have a strong passion for lifecycle marketing & consumer behavior, be data-driven at their core, & highly motivated to deliver thoughtful, optimized, & effective marketing campaigns. In this role, you will be responsible for creating & executing lifecycle marketing programs that drive lifetime value of new & existing customers. You will develop & optimize a best-in-class email program that delights our customers through highly targeted & engaging content that delivers upon our mission to spark radical self-love through style every day.
- Create & execute a best-in-class email marketing program. Manage the campaign calendar & end-to-end email production, from creative briefs to deployment within our ESP. Partner with our data science team to develop reporting & insights that measure individual campaign performance.
- Leverage Dias robust datasets to analyze customer behavior data to build customer segmentation & targeting strategies designed to activate leads, reactivate churned customers, & engaged existing customers.
- Optimize constantly through A/B testing & experimentation; work with data science & product partners to set-up testing frameworks, enrich marketing datasets & drive experimentation roadmap.
- Work cross-functionally with other teams including creative, product, data science, & merchandising to develop effective CRM strategies that deliver the right message to the right customer at the right time.
- Maintain industry knowledge of trends within CRM, including email marketing, loyalty & retention strategies, technology, & CAN-SPAM laws.
- Advocate for expansion of CRM strategy into other programs that drive retention & loyalty.
- Manage relationships with ESP & other vendors.
- have 5+ years of experience in B2C digital marketing, with demonstrated success delivering successful CRM programs.
- have at least 2 years of experience working in an eCommerce retail environment.
- have a solid understanding of Internet-based consumer behavior & direct-marketing principles. Experience working with email marketing platforms, audience segmentation, & A/B testing. Experience in Simon Data is a plus!
- working knowledge of HTML & CSS a plus.
- have strong analytical skills, attention to details, & experience using data & metrics to measure impact & drive improvements of marketing initiatives
- have excellent communication skills, demonstrating an ability to influence others without authority & collaborate across all levels
- are an ambitious self-starter with demonstrated ability & willingness to adopt a get-it-done mindset. Comfortable with ambiguity & creating processes in complex, fast-paced environments to drive results.
- have a strong customer-centric mindset
- strive daily to transform the fashion industry, from working with existing top brands to creating our own private label collections from the ground up
- are a Sequoia Capital-backed (Series C), growth-stage startup co-founded by two women
- have styled countless amazing women across the country in the past three yearsthey are at the core of everything that we do
- foster a culture of autonomy & accountabilityyour contributions make a big difference
- have an office that is buzzing with excitementwe are genuinely happy to be at work each day
- celebrate each others individuality & unique skill sets
- create good karma by aiming to surprise & delight at every touchpoint
Benefits & Perks
- competitive salaries, flexible vacation policy, & health care coverage
- a leadership team that embraces creativity & initiative
- great snacks, Bagel Wednesdays, office happy hours & a fun office environment!
- located in Hudson Square (the heart of Tribeca, SoHo & West Village)