About the team
The Global Distribution & Logistics team oversees the final stages of the supply chain to move products from our suppliers to our customers as efficiently & effectively as possible. Our customer base is truly omnichannel, including direct-to-consumer & a diverse set of retailers. We manage a global network that aims to provide best-in-class service to all stakeholders.
About the role
This role will play a key role in developing & evolving our ecommerce parcel & logistics strategy. You will analyze our transportation speed, quality, & spend, constantly looking for strategic opportunities to deliver more value to our customers. You will manage carrier relationships & daily operations, ensuring that we are hitting our KPIs & operating smoothly.
What you will accomplish:
- Build, implement & scale ecommerce logistics solutions & systems to support commercial plans (Parcel strategy, Carrier Management Systems, Order Management Systems, Packaging Optimization, etc)
- Manage ecommerce logistics vendor performance & spend strategically & effectively (i.e. Parcel Pricing negotiations, scorecarding, E Commerce logistic service provider KPIs, SLAs, etc)
- Manage on-boarding/off-boarding carriers within an evolving supplier network (Contract negotiations, RFPs, vendor management, etc)
- Comprehend, analyze, forecast & manage your respective logistics budget & performance
- Develops effective & meaningful internal ecommerce supply chain metric reporting & KPIs
- Assess ongoing business needs across all transport methods for your respective area
- Participate in cross-functional projects, prioritize tasks, schedule & track project assignments, & provide the appropriate guidance to cross-functional team members as it relates to optimizing our supply chain network
- Plan, organize, execute & measure logistics projects while ensuring target dates are aligned & met.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for respective area & help troubleshoot logistics issues
- Leverage internal/external data & business analytics to drive business decisions & solutions as it relates to our DTC channels
This should describe you:
- You have 2-3 years of experience with customer facing logistics (Strategic DTC parcel relationships, cross border parcel shipping,etc)
- You comprehend & can manage ecommerce KPIs & SLAs & vendor management
- Youre comfortable with developing meaningful business reporting
- You have strong business acumen & understand how logistics impacts the financial aspects of the ecommerce business
- You can identify process improvement opportunities & make tangible recommendations
- You are excited about logistics & continue to build your logistics knowledge
- You can foster relationships in a growing team
- You are a learner - always seeking to improve yourself, your team, & the world around you
- You have a sense of humor -- we take our work seriously & ourselves un-seriously
- You are skilled with Microsoft office (Excel, Visio, Powerpoint, Doc)
Here's who you'll work with:
- Reporting to our Senior Manager of Ecommerce Distribution
- Working in Global Distribution & Logistics Team
- You will work cross functionally with many teams including but not limited to Supply Chain, Finance, Analytics, R&D, Customer Experience, Engineering, IT, Sales Operations & Planning, & Quality.
Harrys started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harrys expanded to the UK, Canada, Germany, France, Belgium, & the Netherlands, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, & expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse. We have also launched three new brands including Flamingo, Cat Person, & Headquarters, & made our first brand acquisition with Lum!
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, Harrys team is composed of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback. Come for the coffee & free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
We have a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
Harrys is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment & advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire & promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth & related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture & protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state & local laws. Harrys commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline & access to benefits & training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.