? To create the finance solution that energizes SMEs & freelancers, so they can achieve more. We simplify everything from everyday banking & financing, to bookkeeping & spend management. At Qonto, we are passionate about creating the best product, one with a strong impact & a great user experience. So, if you're looking for an ambitious team that's modernizing a dusty industry thanks to design & technology combined with great customer care, get in touch! Find out more about the Qonto Way here
launched Qonto in July 2017, & the team has achieved great things since then:
- Market leader for online SME banking in Europe
- 250,000 SME clients
- €622 million raised so far with a €4.4 billion valuation after Series D
- International investors including Valar, Alven, Tencent, DST Global, Tiger Global, TCV, Alkeon, Eurazeo, KKR, Insight Partners
- 4 offices in Paris, Berlin, Milan, & Barcelona
- And 600+ happy Qontoers building a finance solution businesses love to use
- Ambition | We tackle big challenges. No matter what
- Teamwork | We create momentum by working together, at the same speed
- Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning. We face challenges with humility. Every day
- Integrity | We're open. We're honest. And we earn the trust of our clients & each other
As part of our 40+ French team, you will have the mission to make Qonto shine & build a partner ecosystem with the most beautiful French companies to improve our customer experience & acquisition.
As a Partnerships apprentice at Qonto, you will join our Partnerships team of 10 FTEs, led by Germain
, our Director of Partnerships.
As a Partnerships intern at Qonto, you will
• Define & execute the partnership's roadmap by targeting marketplaces, industry associations (CCI, Advisors, Lawyers…) & other strategic partnerships to drive new customer acquisition & revenues.
• Structure & negotiate partnership agreements.
• Own the project delivery by ensuring commitments are met once the contract is signed, manage the relationship & drive future improvements with all partners.
What you can expect
• Interact with the most beautiful French startups
• Work on keys topics for the future growth of Qonto
• A Hyper-growth & international environment
• A Casual & hands-on culture
• Education: You are studying in a Business School or in a University specialising in Business Management
• Experience: You have a keen interest in business development or a previous experience in a sales environment.
• Relationship skills: You thrive from building relationships & managing partnerships.
• Teamwork: You enjoy collaborating with multiple stakeholders in full autonomy, in a hyper-growth context.
• Communication: You have experience in ****communicating & collaborating in an international environment.
• Project Management: Your high level of organization help you to manage several projects at the same time.
• Languages: You speak both French & English fluently.