Appian, a recognized leader in low-code automation, provides a new way to make applications enabling companies to quickly adapt to change. We help organizations automate & transform their business by creating new apps from scratch, or by connecting & enhancing existing systems all up to 20X faster than traditional development. We combine people, technologies, & data in a single workflow to maximize companies resources & improve business results.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager of Customer Expansion to own the marketing strategies & programs focused on increasing pipeline from existing customers. This includes developing customer personas, integrated campaigns & ABM plans.
- Define, develop, & execute customer-focused demand generation programs aimed at growing lifetime value of our customers & driving pipeline.
- Optimize customer communications & messaging in collaboration with Customer Success, Product, Marketing & Partner teams.
- Identify strategic & targeted cross sell & upsell opportunities based on persona, customer behavior & buyer intent data.
- Build & own customer nurture programs that drive usage, loyalty, & expansion.
- Optimize industry marketing activities for the customer audience.
- Collaborate across cross-functional & regional marketing teams aimed at expanding the customer footprint & ABM planning for target accounts.
- Partner with marketing operations to measure the effectiveness of customer expansion activities & adjust strategies accordingly.
- Bachelors Degree
- 5+ years of experience in ABM, customer marketing & B2B demand generation.
- Experience designing ABM campaigns aligned to Product Marketing & Sales to generate pipeline.
- Proven ability to drive results in a fast-moving team in a rapidly growing company.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, & problem-solving abilities.
- Strong analytical & presentation skills.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.