Kabbage is setting a new standard in big data & FinTech & we are looking for a Senior Jira Administrator to join us as we continue our amazing growth trajectory.
Kabbage is a leading FinTech company changing the way small businesses solve cash-flow challenges. Fully automated & deeply connected with its 185,000+ customers, Kabbage provides access to funding in minutes, extends more than $10 million every day to small businesses, & powers borrowing experiences for some of the largest companies in the world. While we've received numerous awards & recognitionsuch as Entrepreneur's Top Company Cultures, Inc Magazine's Top Private Companies, Glassdoors Best Places to Work, & Forbes FinTech 50it is our people, our culture, & our leaders that make Kabbage such a great place to work.
At Kabbage, we strive to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, & do their best work. Our commitment to diversity & inclusion is reflected in our people, our partners, & our customers. We are fully focused on equality & believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin & all the other wonderful characteristics that make us different.
Administer, enhance & support Jira & Confluence platforms used in many important business functions at Kabbage. Partner with teams across the organization to configure & optimize Jira dashboards & workflows.
What you'll be doing:
This role involves both administration of the Atlassian Suite of products (Jira, Confluence, & Jira Service Desk) & business analysis:
- Perform installations, upgrades & support of Confluence Server, Jira Server & Jira Service Desk in a production capacity on Linux. Install & maintain Confluence & Jira plug-ins & integrations with other systems.
- Troubleshoot complex Confluence Server & Jira Server platform issues. Provide ongoing user support including troubleshooting & resolution of issue.
- Provide recommendations to end users & leaders on best practices & standardization in implementing & leveraging processes within the Atlassian Suite.
- Develop scripts to aid in administration & automation of platform operations.
- Develop specifications & test plans associated with new features, modifications & upgrades. Create & maintain technical documentation of environments.
- Collaborate with stakeholders & cross-functional teams to collect requirements & develop solutions in Confluence, Jira, & Jira Service Desk.
- Design interfaces between external systems & Jira/Confluence infrastructure.
- Develop & support Jira workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes, & notification schemes.
What we're looking for in you:
- Analytical Skills: Able to structure & process qualitative or quantitative data & draw insightful conclusions from it; exhibits a probing mind & achieves penetrating insights.
- Communication: Communicates information, ideas, & concepts clearly.
- Flexibility/Adaptability: Adjusts quickly to changing priorities & conditions; copes effectively with complexity & change.
- Proactivity: Acts without being told what to do; brings new ideas to the company.
- Teamwork: Reaches out to peers & cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Collaboration: Working well with a range of people from across the business.
- Calm under pressure: Ability to balance & prioritize multiple projects & remain calm under pressure.
- Initiative: Challenges self to figure out how something works or actively find ways to improve the experience of our users & our internal processes: How can I make things better?
What you should have:
- 3+ years of experience supporting & customizing Jira & Confluence platforms.
- Experience creating Jira dashboards & workflows.
- Strong understanding of Confluence & Jira architecture & components.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Preferred: Experience supporting Confluence & Jira in AWS (or other cloud platform).
The Kabbage Advantage
At Kabbage, our people are awesome, so we built the Kabbage Advantageour way of being awesome right back. We offer competitive benefits including unlimited PTO, equity in the company, & exceptional health coverage options. Our team members enjoy a dynamic work environment with daily catered lunches, fully stocked kitchens, & onsite fitness classes.
While our perks & benefits are generous, the people are actually what make Kabbage great. Kabbagers are curious, creative, & resilient. We are enthusiastic, productive, & problem solvers. And we dont do it alone. At Kabbage, you will find low-key individuals who work hard to communicate effectively & work collaboratively.
Kabbage is an equal opportunity employer. At Kabbage we make all employment decisions, which include hiring, promoting, transferring, demoting, evaluating, compensating & separating, without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy, citizenship, disability, service in the uniform services, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.