Read something interesting online today? There's a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, Tribune & Fox Sports.
Taboola, the worlds largest content recommendation platform, is hiring a Business Intelligence Manager. As a Business Intelligence Manager, you will lead a team of data analysts & manage KPI reporting, data engineering, performance analysis, operational analysis, dashboards development & predictive modeling.You will be responsible for all data solutions for internal business teams from the organization - Account Managers, Sales, Operations, strategic clients, & executive leadership. You will collaborate with other groups from the wider Taboola organization, including Publisher Operations, Business Intelligence Operations, Sales & Planning, Research & Development, & Database Analysts to create holistic data solutions.
In this job you will:
- Lead a team of talented data analysts who are working on a large scale & fast paced company
- Work closely with management & operations for achieving business goals
- Proactively define & lead analytical methodologies & processes for the business
- Help developing & defining new KPIs
- Lead proactive performance analysis, opportunities discovery & automating analytical solutions
- Collaborate with BI developers for dashboards development (QlikSense)
- Act as a product manager for analytical supportive tools (working with R&D)
- Establish relationships with global business partners
- Minimum 7-9 years or more of relevant work experience
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in managing analysts in a rich data environment
- Strong hands on working knowledge of SQL
- Strong analytical fundamentals (requirements gathering, data modeling, data mining, data engineering, metrics & KPI definition, visualisation, & presentation)
- Ability to drive projects across the organization
- Strong statistical foundation - must
- Experience with BI tools (Tableau, Qliksense & etc) - must
- Experience in Ad-tech - plus
- Experience with Vertica - plus
- Experience with BigQuery - plus
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.