Today, the biggest bottleneck in bringing new treatments to patients is the clinical trial. On average, getting a drug through the trial process takes nearly a decade & frequently costs $100M+. And the problem is only getting worse.
At TrialSpark, we dont believe it has to be this way. Through technology & a new operational model, were reimaging how clinical trials are run, with the mission of bringing new treatments to patients faster.
We do this by partnering with physicians to enable them to run clinical trials within their existing practices. By providing the technology platform, equipment, & staffing, TrialSpark alleviates the operational burden of clinical research, enabling physicians to focus on what they do best -- patient care. And by bringing clinical research to physician practices, TrialSpark is enabling access for the 98% of patients who are never exposed to clinical trial opportunities.
About the role
Marketing is critical to our success. TrialSpark sits in a unique position across a network of patients, doctors, caregivers, & pharma companies, & we have the opportunity to shape how the entirety of clinical research is perceived & understood by the public.
As the Head of Marketing, you will will build a marketing organization that is responsible for developing & executing brand, communication, & acquisition strategies across the company. You will be responsible for crafting a unified brand & voice for TrialSpark & applying it across the company. Youll be held accountable for marketing P&L & acquisition funnels for our key stakeholders.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ownership of core marketing P&L across the company
- Developing a world-class brand for TrialSpark, from visual design to voice & tone, across all our audiences
- Developing a comprehensive content strategy to support our business goals
- Managing TrialSparks external communications, including messaging & PR
- Driving our acquisition funnels & metrics for patients & physicians
- New channel discovery & measurement for our key constituents, from digital advertising to non-digital methods
This is a core leadership role for TrialSpark. Were looking for highly talented candidates with an extensive background in marketing, both in brand & acquisition/growth. Candidates for this role should be able to take complex, open-ended goals & develop & execute on clear implementation strategies.
Youd be a great fit for this position if you:
- Have 8-10+ years of experience in marketing, with experience in brand & growth marketing
- Have crafted strong & cohesive brand systems for multiple companies
- Are data driven & have a clear understanding of marketing P&L
- Are relentlessly performance & results oriented in your pursuit of growth
- Have demonstrated ability to drive & measure growth to new or existing products
- Have experience working with agencies & in-house for brand & communications needs.
- Are excited to work across the entire company to reshape how clinical research is perceived by the entire world.
- You are proactive, strategic, implementation-focused, & ready to roll up your sleeves & make an impact right away
- You are low ego, collaborative, & a fast-learner
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.