Text IQ is hiring a People Operations Admin to own several people operations functions within our growing company. This role will help ensure our People Operations team is running efficiently & effectively.
This is a full-time position in our New York office.
About Text IQ
TextIQ(www.textiq.com)is the category-leader in AI for sensitive information.Its technology protects organizations from high-stakes compliance, privacy, & legal disasters, with customers including Fortune 200 companies, government agencies, & tech giants, as well as leading healthcare, biotech, energy, insurance, & financial institutions. Using proprietary algorithms to efficiently & meticulously analyze big data,TextIQs software is capable of identifying sensitive, compromising, & privileged documents -- including those frequently overlooked by human reviewers.The company has been featured by Forbes (How AI Startup Text IQ Got Profitable By Shaving Millions Off Customers' Legal Costs) & was recently ranked among the 100 most promising AI companies in the world, with offices in San Francisco, New York City, Vancouver, & Dublin.
- 1-2 years priorHR / administrative or related experience
- Startup experience preferred.
- Excellent written, verbal & interpersonal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent judgment skills.
- Ability & willingness to manage multiple priorities in a professional manner.
- A highly service-oriented individual with the ability to work well both as an individual contributor & as part of a team.
- Able to take independent initiative for action within areas of responsibility.
- Highly trainable with the ability to learn & open to taking on new projects.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, & PowerPoint
- Providingemail coverage, including responding to inquiries & properly routing emails.
- Maintaining managers' office calendars & scheduling.
- Use of excellent judgment with both internal & external clients, & able to re-prioritize calls & calendar accordingly.
- Submitting, maintaining & monitoring expense reports & vendor payments.
- Coordination of larger staff meetings, including calendar, room booking, & technology needs.
- Applicant Tracking System management
- Exposure to highly sensitive information as it relates to firm & potentially staff.
- Coordinating travel schedules, arrangements, & agendas in preparation for on-site & off-site meetings conferences & events.
- Providing backup coverage for other senior individuals as needed.
- Performing related duties as assigned
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive health benefits program
- Paid vacation