Creative at TodayTix Group
At TodayTix Group is on a mission to find a seat for everyone. We believe that when theatres are full, creators, communities, & audiences thrive.
TTG is a one-stop-shop thats not one-size-fits-all. Our team customises our approach with each partner to accomplish their goals via seamless integration with our easy-to-navigate tech, data-driven inventory distribution, & expert marketing strategies. TTG has more than 2.5 million active monthly users & has sold 35 million tickets to over 20,000 shows. And its just the beginning.
Our company is design-focused, & we strive for understanding & delivering a meaningful & delightful user experience. The creative team works across many types of marketing initiatives at TodayTix Groupfrom our brand voice, emails, digital ads, social media, out-of-home ads, web landing pages, & even events. We agonize over & take pride in crafting user-friendly & user-focused experiences. Thats where you come in: were looking for a diverse set of designers & copywriters of many disciplines, skills, backgrounds, & specialties to join our growing Creative team.
About the team & role
We are looking for an experienced designer to join our London team. You will work under the lead creative & help evolve our brand, marketing & advertising design. This includes executing the ideas, bringing along cross-functional teams, overseeing implementation, & collaborating with other designers, copywriters, project managers, & business stakeholders.
What you'll do
- Work closely with the director, project manager & copywriter to define & craft outstanding visual solutions for our upcoming projects
- Maintain & evolve our new brand visual design with theater curation in mind.
- Own the design execution for campaigns, digital ads, out-of-home, motion graphics & other important marketing channels
- Collaborate with the product designers to ensure the end-to-end user experience across product, merchandising & marketing
- Participate in design reviews & share your work regularly with the design & company leadership
What we're looking for
- 5+ years of experience
- A strong understanding of design systems & branding strategy with an ability to recognize & stay ahead of design trends in the industry
- The ability to manage multiple projects of varying complexities & meet deadlines
- Experience leading some aspects of a squad, delegating work to the production designers, & assuring that projects of varying degrees of complexity are executed beautifully & delivered on time
- Demonstrated understanding of good user experience sensibilities with an uncanny level of curiosity
- The desire to keep up with the evolving landscape of available tools, technologies, & resources
- The ability to collaborate with other creatives & business owners to solve complex problems with simple solutions
- A keen understanding of local market creative & cultural nuances
- Experience with motion graphics or sound design
- Understanding of HTML & CSS
Good to know
TodayTix Group takes care of our team. Were proud to offer a generous suite of benefits. Here are a few of our favourites:
- Competitive salary
- Generous pension match
- Access to a bespoke Pension scheme
- Complimentary tickets to shows & events
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Healthcare cash plan
- Season Ticket loans
- Birthday off
- 3 months of paid Parental Leave
- Salary Sacrifice Car Scheme & RAC Membership
- Employee Charity Donation Matching
- 280 Work From Home budget
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Referral Bonus
TodayTix Group is committed to creating a diverse & equal workforce. Our aim is to create an inclusive & diverse environment which reflects the world we live in, as well as making a positive impact regarding diversity & accessibility within our industry. We highly encourage applications from all, irrespective of age, gender, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, religious belief or sexual orientation.