What you'll do
The successful candidate will report directly into the Director CRM Conversion. Task & responsibilities will include:
- Development & continual optimisation of the strategic Reactivation roadmap, in partnership with Snr. Reactivation Audience Manager
- Scope & lead the implementation of new Reactivation channels
- Scope & develop data driven marketing solutions in order to achieve ambitious business objectives
- Ownership & development of rigorous AB testing strategies across all international markets
- Enabling close partnership & alignment with relevant product teams
- Conducting in depth performance analysis, in partnership with Marketing Analytics team
- Developing a deep understanding of our cancelled customer base, sharing these insights with the wider Marketing & Product teams, & using these insights to steer marketing strategy
- Lead personalisation strategies across all Reactivation initiatives
- Support Campaign Management team with campaign implementation process, from kick-off to post-mortem analysis
What you'll bring
- 4+ years CRM experience, ideally within a subscription model business
- Ideally experience with retention/reactivation programmes
- Analytical curiosity, a history of data interpretation & the ability to problem solve
- Cross-departmental stakeholder management
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-moving / fast-growth environmentStrong written & oral communication skills
- Proficient in English, other languages are a plus
What we offer
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning & development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Subsidised childcare with a professional nannying agency
- Free access to Headspace, biweekly in-house yoga classes (remote since March 2020)
- A diverse & vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europes vibrant tech hub, Berlin, weve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our best-in-class marketers play vital roles in connecting HelloFresh with new & existing customers across the world. Based in Berlin, the data-driven & creative Global Marketing Team pioneers industry-leading research, business insight, CRM, growth marketing & brand communication. The team continuously drives our brand forward through experimentation & an entrepreneurial spirit.
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart & soul of our diverse, fast-paced & dynamic environment where innovation & smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out About HelloFresh.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations & earliest starting date.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace & welcome diversity & we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply & will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer everyone is welcome at our table.