Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes & providing them with the platform & network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, & workflow. We recognize that business is both messy & social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
We're the team that's on the ground, ensuring our users are getting everything they can out of the Tradeshift platform. We are looking for people that are inherently curious, know how to build relationships, manage projects, architect & deliver technical implementations & are ready to enable our users' success.
The scope of the Support Team starts at the initial engagement of the product & extends through the life cycle of every account. You will bridge the communication gap cross-functionalitywithin Tradeshift & do what is needed daily to keep our users alive & engaged.
What a day is like:
Our Support Advocate are core to Tradeshift's process & work closely with our customers, their suppliers, & cross functionally throughout our organization to achieve success for our users. You will work side by side with some of the biggest brands in the world, integrating their supplier networks & acting as the primary point of communication. Here is a bit about what to expect:
- Acting as Level 1/2 point of contact for the business supporting a number of
business-critical services & applications
- Prioritizing & resolving day-to-day systems issues & client requests
- Troubleshoot & resolve all assigned incidents for the IBX Platform according to ITIL Processes & in line with the company targets
- Be part of main release projects as the application responsible for the work stream
- Drive the optimization of technology operations through system/services performance monitoring, data & analysis
- Effectively managing client expectations & escalating where appropriate
- Perform trend analysis to identify cause of performance and/or usage issues
- Alert appropriate team (per incident & event management processes) to provide warning/notification that a threshold has been reached, something has changed, or a failure has occurred
You're perfect for this role if you:
You are looking to make an impact in a role that is fast-paced, challenging with huge growth potential. You're excited to put your language skills to work while assisting our customers located in English speaking countries. You have a natural ability to prioritize many conflicting needs, take initiative to get the job done & enjoy working independently as well as with your team.
You also have:
- Fluency in Swedish andEnglish (Required)
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant experience in an international work environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written Swedish & English for the global customers
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Strong decision making skills, making decisions with limited information & understand at what point to escalate without taking calculated risks
- Strong execution skills; ability to follow tactical & strategic decisions
- Stakeholder management skills: ability to manage expectations & to effectively deal with/mitigate potential conflict
- Strong Interpersonal skills & influencing ability; ability to influence customer & stakeholders
- Strong People Relationship skills to liaise, develop & knowledge across teams
- Willingness to be accountable for designated tasks: Ability to take accountability for results & demonstrate ownership
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, & guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride & passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong matchin the middle of the work day, & then you'll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds & nations, & we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, & welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity & we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy & the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions & feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, & guts.
- Ambitious international startup, & agile environment in Bucharest, Romania
- Competitive compensation package
- Career & professional development opportunities (workshops, trainings etc.)
- Trips to design-camps for working with & learning from professionals in other countries
- Flexible work hours
- Company laptop provided
- Medical Subscription
- Free drinks & snacks daily, fresh fruits every Monday & Wednesday
- Safe outdoor bike parking spot
- Access to Bookster
- Friendly & relaxed working atmosphere
- Relaxing spots, games - ping pong, board games
- Fun team-bonding events such as Team Camps, Hack-a-thons, Game & Field Days,
- Welcome Breakfast, Happy Hours, Birthdays Celebrations & more!