Sales Director - Programmatic (West)
Who we are
DoubleVerify is the leading independent provider of marketing measurement software, data & analytics that authenticates the quality & effectiveness of digital media for the world's largest brands & media platforms. DV provides media transparency & accountability to deliver the highest level of impression quality for maximum advertising performance. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
What youll do
DoubleVerify seeks a talented & resourceful Sales Director - Programmatic. This unique individuals primary responsibility will be to establish, maintain & drive revenue through relationships with programmatic buyers at media agencies, brands, trading desks & DSPs. We are looking for a team player that takes initiative, has an entrepreneurial spirit & knows how to create lasting partnerships. This is a unique opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment with a tremendous culture in a company thats driving change across the global digital landscape.
This stellar professional understands the seismic shift taking place in the digital media ecosystem & is well versed in the nuances of programmatic buying. Someone who will tap their strong programmatic network to drive activation of DV integrated solutions as well as the ability to;
- Map assigned territory, meet with all internal stakeholders & establish contact with key programmatic targets in the first 30 days
- Build pipeline & drive new revenue opportunities in the first 60 days.
- Present DoubleVerifys solutions to key programmatic buying, advertiser, agency, trading desk & DSP decision makers
- Partner with internal support teams to ensure maximum levels of client-facing customer service
- Hit revenue targets by driving usage of DoubleVerify's technology across a number of programmatic vehicles
- Use Salesforce to accurately forecast pipeline opportunities & produce timely projections for the senior management team
- Continually seek out DV product knowledge through internal resources & also through marketplace feedback
Who you are
- Stellar sales performance through resourceful execution & partnerships
- Strong knowledge of online marketing techniques & technologies (platforms, DSPs, exchanges etc.)
- A background in selling or servicing advertising technology, selling to brands, agencies, programmatic buyers & trading desks
- Must demonstrate accountability/ownership through every stage of client business: prospecting, presenting, negotiating, & closing.
- Must have a passion for customer service
- The ability to create deep partnerships based on value & a talent for consultative selling
- Able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Conduct active discovery with clients to truly understand business objectives & how to create bespoke solutions that benefit the advertiser
- Ability to partner with internal stakeholders across different departments
- Excellent presentation & communication skills, written, in person & over the phone
- Bachelors, or Masters degree from an accredited institution or equivalent work experience
- 3+ + years experience in internet media/technology sales, account management, trading analyst role, etc.
- Proficient in Salesforce, LinkedIn & Sales Navigator