Critical Mass is currently looking for a Front End Technology Lead to join our growing team supporting BMW USA. Youll partner closely with our creative, strategy, & marketing science leads to create amazing work for one of the worlds premier automotive brands. Ideal candidates will have automotive category experience, but more importantly a passion for bringing the best of whats possible to engaging, effective user experiences.
Critical Mass is a creative company at heart that uses technology to deliver amazing experiences for our clients. The marketing industry is constantly evolving & as such, delivers the opportunity to work on new high exposure projects using newer technologies. We work hard, have a lot of fun along the way & hope youll join us.
- Work with the Technology Director on strategic initiatives & campaign work.
- Scope technical components of overall solutions accurately.
- Enforce the BMW development process & ensure appropriate project documentation.
- Provide hands-on development support to project team where necessary.
- Contribute to solution architecture designs & lead code reviews.
- Understand technical complexities of multi-tiered web solutions & ensure appropriate design solutions are achieved.
- Be a liaison to the Hangar development team
- 5+ years previous experience working as Senior Software Engineer.
- Experience managing development & delivery of commercial websites or web apps.
- Familiarity with website operations & fluency in the typical tiers on a high traffic website.
- Detailed problem solver & troubleshooting experiencing.
- Experience with the Atlassian suite of tools - JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence, etc.
- Experience managing or leading a team of developers & QA folks talent.