Teampay is an entirely new way to manage spend, giving you proactive controls & real-time visibility - without slowing down your employees. With Teampay's distributed spend management platform, you can manage all types of purchasing, made by anyone, from end-to-end. Employees love the effortless experience, & Finance teams can breathe easy knowing that all spending is pre-coded & pre-approved.
About the Role
Teampay is looking for a VP of Engineering to join our technology team. In this role you will build foundational systems at scale & spearhead software projects that significantly advance the goals of our organization. As a member of the executive team, you will be tasked with providing insight for new features, managing security & compliance, & working across the organization to build & improve our product offering based on feedback from users, prospects & our internal team. You will foster collaboration & encourage your team members to develop new skills, advancing their careers. This role is a great opportunity for a lifelong learner passionate about experiencing new challenges while operating with empathy.
What you will do
- Lead, motivate, & coach multiple teams of engineers to deliver high-quality software & be held accountable for their performance
- Ensure your teams success by removing roadblocks, addressing conflicts, & instilling software engineering best practices
- Partner with product management to balance short & long-term needs for both product & technical roadmaps
- Track, produce, analyze, & action upon key metrics & milestones to ensure quality products are delivered on time
- Communicate & collaborate with clients, partners, & vendors on technical details
- 5+ years managing engineering teams
- 10+ years software engineering experience developing web & API applications, with a preference for B2B SaaS
- Experienced at organizing agile software teams to deliver high-quality features
- You excel at analyzing deep technical problems & coaching teams to the best solution
- Knowledgeable about best practices in areas of: Architecture, Security, & Compliance
- Demonstrated strong verbal & written communication & documentation skills
Apply at Teampay if...
You're a builder. You're passionate about crafting things that matter. You're curious & agile in thought & action. You value authenticity & possess a strong work ethic. You're empathetic & look forward to learning from people unlike yourself. You want to make an impact with a strong team. You look for challenges that force you to grow. You rarely miss a detail & always learn from your mistakes. You have diverse interests outside of work, but are ready to pitch in & be responsive when the pressure is on.
You can learn more about the product at www.teampay.co & if youd like to apply, please include a cover note & tell us about something you started, whether it's a club, a team, business or blog.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.