US or UK -- While were very open to hiring a remote employee in the US or the UK, we will require your regular working hours to overlap with NY time, at least from 10AM - 3PM daily.
OpenFin is a fast-growing financial technology company backed by the worlds largest banks & most respected Fintech VCs, including J.P. Morgan, Barclays, HSBC, Wells Fargo, Bain Capital Ventures, DRW, Nyca Partners, & Pivot Investment Partners. We are growing rapidly & looking for talented people to join our diverse team.
Our vision is to modernize & democratize app development & distribution in the finance space. Were enabling the financial desktop to have a simple & intuitive experience that is more like our phones, & were enabling developers to distribute their apps to end-users without the traditional barriers that have hampered innovation in the finance space. If youre someone who loves working with the latest technologies & passionate about changing the way people work, OpenFin is the ideal place for you to shine.
OpenFin provides an operating environment that brings a fast & intuitive app experience to the financial desktop. Built on top of Googles Chromium & GitHubs Electron open source projects, OpenFin combines native experience, data sharing, lightning-fast distribution, & robust security with an agile web development & deployment model to accelerate digital transformation & innovation. OpenFin is used by thousands of developers to build, deploy, & run more than 1200 mission-critical apps at more than 1500 financial institutions.
About the Role
This role is for a senior product marketer who deeply understands tech evangelism in order to speak authoritatively & authentically to buyers, developers, & users of enterprise grade products.
- Collaborate with product management & marketing communications to develop positioning that resonates with our target buyer personas
- Partner with our product team to develop & implement a product go-to-market & roadmap strategy
- Work cross-functionally with sales & growth teams to meet revenue & customer goals
- Use your creativity & writing expertise to develop compelling campaign content & messaging (e.g. messaging frameworks, customer presentations, videos, blogs) hitting all stages of the marketing & sales funnel
- Develop a content strategy to generate awareness & interest in our product. Work with your Demand Gen, Content, & Design partners to execute your vision.
- Find & craft stories to tell in campaigns, on our website, & to our clients to help them understand the benefits of our product
- Define differentiation, positioning, & a streamlined value proposition that is clearly understood both internally & externally
- Collaborate & drive alignment across an array of internal teams (such as Development, Sales, Product Management, Marketing) to define appropriate product marketing mix, strategy, & go-to-market activities.
- You are an experienced technical product marketing leader, who has helped scale a fast growing SaaS business focused on technology buyers, & successfully led & mentored a team.
- You are a trusted partner. Product, Sales, & other Marketing team members turn to you for your knowledge & perspective, they want to collaborate with you, & they trust that youll be critically thinking about everything that comes your way.
- You understand the B2B SaaS technology buyer - from C-Suite down to Developers & Technologists.
- You have marketed products to one or more of these B2B buyer personas.
- You closely follow, understand & can create technical content & marketing materials that cover concepts & technologies in the developer & technologist workflow (e.g. WPA, Chromium, Design Systems, desktop containers, Electron, etc.)
- You have created actionable buyer personas, crafted compelling positioning & messaging, written differentiated technical content & thought leadership, & have worked with internal partners on go to market strategies for Sales teams and/or other channels.
- You have translated complex technical concepts & technologies into strategic business & customer-centric value propositions.
- You have conducted sales enablement sessions to help reps understand our product & how to position it effectively with prospects & customers.
- You have developed deep technical knowledge about products & capabilities, competitor products & services, & the competitive landscape in general.
- You know why attention to detail is important & you focus on the details in everything you do.
- You are comfortable working with data. You know how to get the data you need, how to analyze it, & turn it into stories to support product positioning, marketing campaigns, or sales collateral.
- Outstanding strategic problem solver with a customer-centric mentality.
- Excellent program/project management skills with ability to drive sophisticated strategic & operational initiatives.
- 5-7 years experience in a product marketing-related position with business-to-business experience
Life at OpenFin
At OpenFin, our mission is to stay on the cutting edge of web technologies & to enable our customers to do the same. While we are currently remote, we pride ourselves on our friendly, understanding office culture. Our goal is to create a space where employees can learn & innovate, & overall, have a good time doing it. Our employees have a diverse set of interests & experiences, & we encourage you to explore those interests & share with us! We have regular happy hours & social events. Our office & our employees are conducive to a productive learning experience -- all the while creating innovative & compelling solutions for our clients.
- Experienced, dedicated, & hands-on managers who will prioritize you & your team's growth
- A highly collaborative development process that values both team players & independent learners
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance plans
- Health & Commuter FSAs
- 401(k) administration & Equity Options for employees
- Free Annual CitiBike Membership