Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable & secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses & economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team - we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary & have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
What's it all about?
Provides administrative & operational support to the Senior Vice President of the Product business line & his division. Provides various administrative support activities & is responsible for ensuring business critical tasks are delivered on time. Builds strong business relationships & identifies opportunities to add value through managing projects in addition to overseeing frameworks & processes.
What do we expect of you, day to day...
- You will provide efficient & professional administration for the Senior Vice President of Product & their Staff, carrying out actions on their behalf where appropriate. Anticipates needs, taking accountability for filtering, prioritising & escalating issues as appropriate
- You will maintain calendars & appointments (both internal & external) & coordinatetravel, exercising discretion regarding spend in these areas
- You will provide secretarial support for business and/or board meetings, handling materials which are confidential or sensitive in nature
- You will be identifying opportunities to add value through managing projects, overseeing analysis & research as required by providing recommendations on content
- Everyone is a leader at Visa, & you will be building on theteam's analytical skills & business knowledge, sharing your subject matter expertise & acting in a mentorship capacity where appropriate
- You will oversee frameworks & processes, implementing enhancements to drive continuous improvement
- You will be building relationships with individuals at all levels of seniority across a number of different business areas, endeavouring to break down silos & work together as One Visa
- You will be liaising & interactingacross executive management & their respective teams when arranging the logistics of key meetings
- You will establish & maintainfiling systems for various confidential files & records, including financial documentation or internal communication materials
- You will demonstrate a strong level of knowledge about the Visa business & actin a manner that promotes the professional image of Visa
- This role will work alongside another EA to support the Europe CEO, so you will demonstrate excellent collaboration skills & flexibility to work closely with this colleague
- Travel required on an ad hoc basis (no more than 10-20% of time)
What we're after...
- A passion for Fintech, & in particular payments
- Significant experience in a similar executive assistant role
- Excellent interpersonal skills required to deal with confidential & sensitive issues
- Collaborative, flexible, proactive & maintains composure in a fast paced work environment
- Educated to advanced secondary school level or equivalent
- High level of proficiency in Outlook & Excel
- Excellent organisation skills & attention to detail
- Good planning & prioritisation skills
- Bilingual is preferred in order to liaise with internal colleagues & external parties
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge & inspire you - we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.