Virta is the first treatment that reverses type 2 diabetes safely & sustainably without medications or surgery. Our innovations in nutritional science & telehealth are shifting the diabetes treatment paradigm from management to reversal. Our mission: reverse type 2 diabetes in 100 million people by 2025.
Virta Health is looking for an experienced candidate to lead our product marketing function, with a particular focus on health plan & employer markets. This individual will be responsible for driving Virtas B2B go-to-market strategy & execution, including: product-level positioning, product packaging, sales team enablement, & deal-specific support.
We are looking for someone with deep experience in the healthcare industry, as well as someone who can synthesize complex product capabilities into succinct benefits. This is a highly cross-functional & collaborative role, focused on answering the question: how do we accelerate sales to health plans & employers?
***This role is open to remote applicants, so please apply regardless of your location!***
- Lead go-to-market efforts for Virta Healths treatment, including driving key strategic decisions around packaging, positioning, distribution
- Partner closely with Sales, Customer Success, Product, & Clinical Operations teams to develop messaging & positioning for health plan & employer leaders
- Produce high-quality external content to support the go-to-market & marketing efforts, including sales presentations, solution guides, & demo videos
- Work closely with Sales & Customer Success to inspire, motivate, & track the impact of products & go-to-market strategies
- Conduct competitive & market intelligence, as well as win/loss analysis to inform product positioning & remove key obstacles to sales
90 Day Plan
Within your first 90 days at Virta, we expect you will do the following:
- Conduct stakeholder interviews with sales & customer success team, as well as external buyers & influencers, to understand & catalogue key points of friction in sales process
- Develop market-facing messaging & tools to activate channel partners, including health plans & consultants, to educate them on Virtas new product offerings
- Develop messaging, training, & marketing plays for customer success team to maximize customer renewals & upsell opportunities
- Build out calendar & plan for product-oriented thought leadership
- 5+ years in the healthcare industry
- 5+ years working experience in product marketing or strategy consulting
- Phenomenal storyteller; experience building stellar customer-facing presentations & partnering with design teams to make them beautiful
- Comfortable utilizing & manipulating data to drive decisions
- BS/BA required, MBA preferred
Virtas company values drive our culture, so youll do well if:
- You put people first & take care of yourself, your peers, & our patients equally
- You have a strong sense of ownership & take initiative while empowering others to do the same
- You prioritize positive impact over busy work
- You have no ego & understand that everyone has something to bring to the table regardless of experience
- You appreciate transparency & promote trust & empowerment through open access of information
- You are evidence-based & prioritize data & science over seniority or dogma
- You take risks & rapidly iterate
As part of your duties at Virta, you may come in contact with sensitive patient information that is governed by HIPAA. Throughout your career at Virta, you will be expected to follow Virta's security & privacy procedures to ensure our patients' information remains strictly confidential. Security & privacy training will be provided.