PubMatic is a digital advertising technology company for premium content creators.
The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers & publishers to control & maximize their digital advertising businesses.
PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to maximize ROI by reaching & engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats & devices.
Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure & remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices & nine data centers worldwide.
We are immediately hiring a Senior Customer Success Manager to join our growing team in Redwood City.
Customer Success Managers (CSMs) are the primary owners of PubMatic's global Publisher base. As a CSM, you would develop strategic partnerships with our premium Publishers to grow their digital advertising business, focusing on the programmatic revenue opportunity. In order to do so, our CSMs closely consult with key strategic & tactical contacts through long-term relationship development, & deep understanding of PubMatic's product offerings & market forces.
In this role, you would have quarterly top-line revenue targets, & be responsible for ensuring PubMatic exceeds the Publisher expectations whileprotecting their brand. Through regular check-ins, rigorous performance analyses, cross-functional project management & industry event attendance, CSMs act & are seen as programmatic specialists & advisors who achieve results.
You would report into the Associate Director of Customer Success, who oversees the broader regional Publisher portfolio.
From the super analytical & process driven pack to the work hard & play hard' characters, no two team members are the same. What makes us come together is that we all understand the importance of keeping our clients happy. We all add value & collaborate in different ways, & we all have a common goal. While the technology is top-tier, it's the people that make PubMatic an exceptional place to work.
- Manage a portfolio of high-spend & high-potential Publishing businesses by thoroughly understanding growth drivers, identifying opportunities for growth, managing risks & creating multi-quarter plans for achievement
- Leverage your analytical skills & knowledge of the programmatic marketplace (gained on the job) to influence advertising strategy & execution towards programmatic-first
- Meet or exceed targets consistently, while prioritizing & delivering outstanding customer experience to PubMatic's publishers
- Develop an understanding of technical aspects of ad serving & SSP functionality
- Coach peers proactively in the organization to create skill lift that drives client growth & contributes to overall team success
- Generate business plans by collaborating with specialists, Engineers & Product teams & defining business goals, key strategies & success metrics
- 5+ years experience in client-facing service roles, such as customer success or consulting
- Prior ad tech / programmatic experience
- BA/BS degree
- Flexible, startup mindset with proven success in fast-paced, unstructured environments
- Experience working with high growth clients - proven success building relationships with & influencing the perspective of decision makers
- Extremely proactive & biased towards taking action
- Creative, independent problem solver, with proven ability to reason through a large, ambiguous problem
- Strong process management & analytical skills, making it easy to juggle multiple client needs & projects
- Can quickly master nuances of a complex industry with many moving pieces & constant change
- Interest in working against an assigned quota & driving sustainable growth
- An engaged team player with strong interpersonal skills who knows how to have fun while achieving results
PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don't just value diversity, we promote & celebrate it.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.