Customer Success Manager
Reach New Heights
Cloudreach is the leading multi-cloud services provider. Our mission is to help companies navigate their unique journeys to the cloud & build new foundations for future growth. Were a team of multi-cloud natives with certifications across AWS, GCP & Azure. Businesses that work with Cloudreach adopt cutting-edge technologies to solve challenges & create new opportunities. Working exclusively on public cloud, we deliver unrivaled value for more than 1000 enterprise clients globally.
Behind our services are our Cloudreachers.
We pride ourselves on being the go-to destination for curious, talented, & driven people looking for unique work experiences to maximize their potential. We are passionate about asking questions, finding solutions, playing with the latest tools & technology, doing our lives' work, & having fun along the way. You can learn more about our innovative culture, global workforce, & Cloudy Values on our website.
We're not content with the status quo. We're here to do things better, & then do better things.
Which team will you be part of?
You will be part of Cloudreachs Software team who are industry leading market makers in the next generation of cloud software products from Cost Control & Management tools to awesome multi cloud orchestration platforms.
What will your role be?
The Customer Success Manager collaborates with partners & key areas of the business to ensure there is technical support & capability across the sales & delivery life cycle for Cloudreach software. This role level delivers the defined account strategies for a particular or set of partners/clients.
- Bookings Influence
- Revenue Influence
- Upsell Ratio (i.e. expansion revenue)
- Net new Partners enabled.
- Partner product feedback (cadence/quality)
- Technical Sales Engineering - Be a key sales enabler who influences & helps land net new bookings by providing product positioning, customer workshops & technical demonstrations. utilise a strong domain knowledge of cloud services & demonstrate how Cloudreach software offerings are able to accelerate clients throughout the cloud journey. CSM's should be able to present Cloudreach software in technical workshops & meetings with clients, relating product stories back to client requirements at a technical level & demonstrating value. They should be able to provide clear & accurate responses for RFPs and/or contribute technical solutions directly to proposals led by commercial teams.
- Technical Account Management - Provide technical delivery leadership & domain knowledge around Cloudreach software. Be a trusted advisor to partners & clients to drive new opportunities & upsell additional software products as appropriate. Maintain strong relationships with product teams to help feedback on & set optimal product development directions. CSM's should drive revenue burn down & increase net new revenue for Cloudreach software offerings. Ultimately they are aiding commercial operations & partner channel teams throughout the post-sales lifecycle, maintaining strong relationships with clients & identifying future / upsell opportunities. In addition, they are working closely with Delivery Engineers throughout engagements to ensure software outcomes are delivered as & when expected.
- Partner Enablement & Success - Work with delivery partners advising, establishing & continuously improving their commercial operations, marketing & delivery domains. Foster & maintain close relationships with strategic influencers within partner organisations ensuring the right messaging & training is being delivered to/within these organisations. Working with partners, the skilli is in embedding Cloudreach software within partner offerings, jointly developing suitable agreements, go-to-market processes, collateral & communication channels for these partner offerings. CSM's provide sales & delivery training to partner stakeholders, increase the wider education on technical & commercial value propositions of Cloudreach software, cementing these by managing & promoting certification programmes within partner organisations, for both commercial & delivery focusses.
What are we looking for?
- Commercial Strategy - Experience with delivering commercial strategy & support for GSI's & partner sales channels. Experience working with commercial channels for software or services based companies.
- Product Delivery - Experience in delivery support for cloud service platforms.
- Communication - Internal & external board level communication experience.
- Domain Knowledge - Degree or equivalent work experience in business or science based domains.
- Communicating - Can clearly communicate with partners, clients & internal teams. Is approachable & listened to others. Ensures that body language & tone is aligned to build trust, respect & influence. Understands the different communication & working styles & adapts to deliver on skills of the role.
- Decision Making - Is able to help define decisions which bring about changes to the function. Ensures decisions have considered alternatives & any identifiable risks are raised with decision owners.
- Problem Solving - Regularly identifies areas of improvement with internal processes or strategies. Is able to frame why improvements should be made & the impact of these on customer success operating models.
- Leading Projects - Is consistently able to drive projects or assigned tasks, with minimal oversight.
What youll get:
Becoming a Cloudreacher gives you much more than a job title. We reward your skills & expertise by delivering value back, through the Cloudy Deal:
- Compensation & Wellbeing: We base your total compensation on the skills, knowledge & behaviors you bring to Cloudreach & aspire to provide flexible benefits, enabling you to achieve a work-life balance that helps you thrive.
- High Impact: We want you to make a personal impact: delivering results that help grow the business & make a difference to our customers, your colleagues & your community. Job satisfaction at its best.
- Career Development: You'll find constant opportunities to take on new roles & grow with Cloudreach, as well as training, coaching, & continuous feedback to boost your expertise & give you career-enhancing skills.
- Culture & Engagement: We have a dynamic & inclusive working environment built for collaboration, flexibility, openness & fun, with managers who listen, engage & empower your actions.
- Recharging your batteries: When you need time to recharge, our uncapped holiday allowance will do the trick.
- Feeding your mind: Expand your mind through our excellent learning platforms & become a fully-fledged Cloudreacher before you know it.
- Taking care of your body: We help take care of your body through our health & wellness programmes, & sustain you throughout the day with snacks & drinks from our well-stocked kitchens.
- Lifting your spirit: Our dynamic workspaces are designed to accommodate individual working styles, complete with pool tables & beanbags for more playful moments.
- Giving you flexibility: Youll feel immediately plugged in with a brand new Macbook & smartphone for the office & beyond, helping you work where & how you want.
- Connecting you: Our regular Cloudy Lunches bring everyone together to bond over a plate or two of free food.
We strive to remove barriers, eliminate discrimination & ensure equal opportunity through our transparent recruitment process. We are open to all groups of people without regard to age, disability, marital status, gender identity, race, colour, sexual orientation, religion, military status, veteran status or any other legally-protected characteristic.