Index Exchange is seeking a dynamic Senior Account Managerto join our growing, collaborative team in New York! This role will focus on strengthening revenue for top-tier publishers via our real-time programmatic exchange. The Senior Account Manager will manage two partner development managers as well as work very closely across our entire Partner Services team to support strategic growth in partner relationships North American publishers.
It is the Senior Account Manager's job to ensure that IX exceeds our publishers expectations by acting as a strategic advisor to our partners. The ability to work independently & to be responsible, enthusiastic, proactive & self-motivated is a must. You will use your knowledge & your understanding of IXs offering to position complex, innovative, real-time media trading solutions as simple, accessible & easy to understand. As a publisher advocate, you will track, resolve and/or escalate client issues while communicating updates & managing expectations both internally & externally. In order to contribute to the culture of learning & growth at IX, as you develop your expertise well look to you to participate in regular knowledge share sessions with the team to both teach & learn new strategies for optimizing & enhancing campaign performance.
Heres what we want:
Knowledgeable: Depth of knowledge of ad tech including advertising/publisher business models, technical understanding of ad serving, wrapper technology, header bidding, media trading, RTB and/or other related advertising technology is absolutely essential
Collaborative: Youll need to work cross-functionally with other Index Exchange Sell-Side & Product teams to implement operational strategies, create feedback/insight/reports & document new processes to help improve the partner experience
Strategic: As you learn our business well look to you to identify actionable insights & new opportunities for our partners to increase revenue & drive greater marketplace demand
Heres What Youll Be Doing:
- The Partner Development, Manager will oversee the complete life-cycle of the publisher from the moment they sign the contract with IX - including onboarding & integration, through to daily management, strategic planning, & upselling of new products
- The customer service experience will center entirely around the Partner Development team who will share accountability for maximizing revenue potential while acting as the primary contacts & project managers for all customer needs pre-sales support, onboarding, client UI walk-throughs, ongoing relationship & yield management & quarterly business planning
- Leveraging skills in project management to collaborate with Partner Services team to ensure consistent, & clear strategic execution of publisher retention & growth strategies
- Lead publisher strategy by monitoring & analyzing key performance trends, & optimizing open & private marketplace performance
- Perform operational tasks, daily performance monitoring, & custom report creation & utilize Salesforce to ensure tracking & all account information is consistently updated & maintained
Heres What You Need:
- 5+ years of experience managing strategic clients in a client facing role managing end-to-end accounts, with revenue tied KPIs based on retention, growth, & continuous communication
- Goal oriented approach to your clients you are constantly seeking an opportunity to add value, build relationships, & deliver actionable insights that grow revenue for your clients
- In-depth knowledge of the online advertising industry including technology solutions, advertising/publisher & network business models, technical understanding of ad serving, media trading, RTB and/or related advertising technology
- Prior management experience
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university, preferably in a business, marketing, communications or technology related field
- A proficiency for data-driven decision making & an educational pedigree which illustrates it
Why youll love working here
- Beautiful & conveniently located office in the Financial District of downtown San Francisco with an open layout, for ease of collaboration
- Free snacks & drinks in the office & weekly team lunches on Fridays
- Free Healthcare benefits, to include health, dental, & vision at no expense to the employees
- Up to $50 dollar monthly allowance to the gym/health club of your choice
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunity. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, & humility - IX will welcome you.
Index Exchange is committed to working with & providing access & reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if youd like to request a reasonable accommodation.