Shutterstock Custom is a fast-growing new division of Shutterstock thats transforming the way brands create custom visual content. We are on a mission to help brands easily create content thats authentic, cost effective, & scalable. Using our solution, brands can connect with creative talent all over the world to create content that drives engagement & helps tell their brand stories.
Developing such an innovative product means that we are growing very quickly & constantly looking for people to join our team & make an impact on our business. If you are looking for an opportunity to expand your skills & build an exciting career at a growing business, we want to hear from you!
Given the growth of our global clients, this role is based in London, Kingdom.
At this time we are looking for candidates are fluent in English as well as an additional language (Spanish, German or French) both written & fluent speaking. Other languages are certainly a plus.
At Shutterstock Custom, some of the worlds best-known brands (like Mercedes, Nestle, MasterCard, McDonalds, J&J, the list really goes on!) are asking us to create content (photos, GIFs, video & cinemagraphs). Once they send us a brief, thats when you step in & make it happen. Creative Production Managers evaluate briefs & work with our contributors around the world to get the work completed. Youll need to assign the work, anticipate potential roadblocks & take on the responsibility of getting er done on time & on budget. Get ready to roll up your sleeves & learn a ton about production management in a short period of time!
- Assign Shutterstock Custom projects to creatives all over the world based on workload, skills & network coverage
- Create, assess, & review briefs for feasibility & scope
- Make judgment calls on changes in project scope, schedule & costs
- Manage logistics for site-specific shoots: call times, vehicles, insurance, etc.
- Keep a ton of balls in the air all the time & communicate whats going on proactively
- Assess the risks of each project accurately, ask questions, & take initiative
- Be a part of our fun-loving quickly growing delivery team
- Able to turn project roadblocks in opportunities, & convey any issues to clients
- You have production or agency experience
- Bilingual in English & German or Italian or Portuguese
- Youre scrappy & logical, you know what it takes to get the job done
- Youre great under pressure & have managed complex projects before in a time crunch
- Can confidently speak in production terms
- You are organized to the MAX & you keep your pencil crayons sorted by the colour spectrum
- Youre a creative thinker who is able to think outside of the box & can foreshadow issues that might come up when handling difficult projects
- You are a strong communicator & are able to work with creatives on projects that require a lot of logistics
- You arent afraid of taking initiative & problem solving independently
Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK), directly & through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos & music to businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week & has millions of images & video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world & customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com & follow Shutterstock on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram.