Company Description|Job Description
When extreme data requires companies to act with unprecedented agility, Kinetica powers business in motion. Kinetica is the instant insight engine for the Extreme Data Economy. Across healthcare, energy, telecommunications, retail, & financial services, enterprises utilizing new technologies like connected devices, wearables, mobility, robotics, & more can leverage Kinetica for machine learning, deep learning, & advanced location-based analytics that are powering new services. Kinetica's accelerated parallel computing brings thousands of GPU cores to address the unpredictability & complexity that result from extreme data.
For more information & trial downloads, visit kinetica.com or follow us on LinkedIn & Twitter.
Kinetica is looking for an accomplished solutions architect to join our growing consulting team. We are more than doubling annual revenue year-over-year, & our enterprise customer list is growing proportionally. We are seeking proven technical professionals who want to lead the charge on the front lines of an exciting & disruptive technology.
- Work as a consultant with customers in developing a solution for a new proof-of-concept for the logistics industry
- Translate business requirements & problems into solutions
- Design, build & deploy modern, mobile, & web applications
- Dedicated & flexible schedule - availability to sometimes work on weekends as required to support Production releases
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years of post-college software development experience
- Strong Java development skills (Spring Framework, MVC, JDBC, REST)
- Experience with SQL (Oracle)
- Strong understanding of Data structures & Algorithms
- Strong grasp of modern UI design concepts
- React Native
- Android or iOS development (bonus)
- Great communication skills (verbal & written)
- High-energy self-starter with a passion for data, attention to detail, & ability to work in a fast-paced environment with limited direction
- Open to travel (to client)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.