WHO WE ARE
Braze is a customer engagement platform that delivers messaging experiences across push, email, apps, & more. Braze is built specifically for todays mobile-first world & tomorrows ambient computing future. Braze is set apart as the platform that allows for real-time & continuous data streaming, replacing decades-old databases that arent built for todays on-demand, always-connected customer. With data, technology, & teams working together in unison, the Braze platform makes marketing more authentic, brands more human, & customers more satisfied with every experience.
Each month, tens of billions of messages associated with over 1.5 billion active users are managed through our technology. Braze is a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees in offices located in New York City, San Francisco, London, & Singapore. Weve been recognized by Forbes Cloud 100 at #85, ranked #225 on's 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies, & listed as #21 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List, & recognized by The New York Times as The Next Wave of Unicorn Start-Ups. Learn more at Braze.com.
WHAT YOULL DO
Braze is looking for an exceptionally talented, inquisitive, innovative, & passionate individual to join our newly formed Strategic Business Consulting team. This individual will be instrumental in shaping our value engineering practice & the way our team partners with global sales to accelerate our ever expanding enterprise business. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team & gain experience interacting with executive stakeholders both internally & externally.
- Act as a trusted advisor to prospective & existing clients, articulating the tangible, strategic, & financial impact that Braze provides.
- Deliver compelling business cases & predictive models to demonstrate how our solutions will help customers achieve their strategic business goals
- Develop provocative & visionary thought leadership (i.e. white papers, executive presentations, etc.) content to accelerate & expand sales opportunities & drive demand generation
- Evangelize & represent Braze at industry conferences to help grow sales opportunities & drive deals forward
- Partner closely with Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, & our Business Intelligence teams to identify & quantify key business drivers & metrics at both the industry & customer level
- Establish vertical expertise & craft industry-specific value propositions that ladder up to our clients needs
- Develop and/or improve new approaches of value selling based on field & customer feedback
- This role will require some travel to client locations & conferences
WHO YOU ARE
- 3-7 years of professional experience ideally at a SaaS company in a consultative, strategic, BI and/or customer-facing role
- Innovative, high energy, entrepreneurial self-starter who has experience taking initiative & owning end to end deliverables in a fast paced environment
- Ability to analyze & interpret data & transform it into a compelling, customer facing story
- Strong executive presence & comfortable presenting to a C-Suite audience
- High level of intellectual curiosity. You see opportunity & growth in learning more about what you do & how it impacts others.
- Youre known for being a team player & thrive working collaboratively & cross-functionally, particularly with Sales, Marketing, Business Insights, & Product/Engineering
- Solutions Solution Engineering, Partners & other partners
- Exemplary written & verbal communication skills
WHAT WE OFFER
A great culture that delivers excellent benefits, & where openness, curiosity, collaboration & career growth are encouraged & supported. You will also have the opportunity to work, daily, with Brazes clients, many of whom are the most innovative & exciting global brands in the world.
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Excellent medical, dental, & vision coverage for you & your dependents
- 401(k) matching, life insurance, commuter benefits, & parental leave plans
- Daily catered lunches & fully stocked kitchen with snacks & beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial & fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work & life in the way that suits you best
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.