Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, & third-party risk, weve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
Ensure all logistical details are arranged from start to finish for all events including but not limited to, venue location, A/V, catering, gathering quotes, menus, run of show logistics & obtaining approval from involved parties.
- Oversee the end-to-end coordination of various types of field marketing events webinars, virtual tradeshows, conferences, one-to-one meetings, panel presentations, roundtables & partner events
- Research & identify new sponsorship opportunities for OneTrust products, evaluate sponsorship packages, & negotiate through contracting.
- Manage event deliverables such as session presentations, sponsorship logos, booth graphics, product collateral, give-aways, attendees & speakers, & event prep materials.
- Manage event logistics including project trackers, budgets, calendar invites, internal and external communications, pre-event prep, shipments, printing and travel booking
- Provide online event support as the main host administrator providing back-room support for virtual event platforms and OneTrust speakers
- Manage physical event support onsite through booth setup, organiser liaison, booth & team management, aiding lead generation & breakdown
- Assist with promotional items for larger events including advertisements, email marketing, social media, & light copywriting as needed
- Manage post-event lead submission, measure event effectiveness through SFDC reporting, evaluating event ROI, & present on recommendations for improvement
- Excellent communication skills, both written & oral
- Direct hands-on end-to-end experience with pre- & post-event planning
- Able to work as part of a team, demonstrate initiative, and solve problems independently
- Strong negotiation skills, experience managing external vendors & budgets
- Strong organization skills & detail-oriented, & able to work within tight deadlines
- Exemplary communication skills across internal & external stakeholders
- Passion for working in a lean, fast-paced organization, & desire to own & refine processes
- An energetic & can-do attitude with ability to rally teams around an initiative
- Willingness to travel & work weekends, holidays & nonstandard hours, up to 30% (Post Covid, of course!)
Your Experience Includes
- Bachelors degree in business, marketing, advertising, communications, or other related fields.
- 0 3 years of relevant experience in events marketing, in-person & virtual events preferred.
- Prior experience in enterprise software, SaaS, or IT-specific software a plus.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse & inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice & expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment & prohibits discrimination & harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.