Who we are
DoubleVerify is the leader in digital performance solutions, improving the impression quality & audience impact of digital advertising. Built on best practices, DoubleVerify solutions create value for media buyers & sellers by bringing transparency & accountability to the market, ensuring ad viewability, brand safety, fraud protection, accurate impression delivery & audience quality across campaigns to drive performance. Since 2008, DoubleVerify has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most value out of their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem that help build a better industry.
What youll do
DoubleVerify seeks a talented & resourceful Integrated Solutions Director (ISD) based in our NYC office to support the continued expansion of our Programmatic & Performance product solutions, & develop commercial relationships across our clients & agencies. This position will report to the RVP, East.
This sales role is a pivotal deep product specialist position & will be responsible for achieving revenue targets from the products/solutions within their area of specialty.
Partnering & collaborating on strategy & tactics with Enterprise Sales Directors (ESD) & Client Partners (CP), the ISD will provide deep product expertise to support both new logo pursuits & up-selling to existing customers. They will craft the programmatic & performance narrative for their region to strategic buyers, as well as demonstrating deep product/solution expertise to technical buyers within prospects & existing customers.
We are looking for an ambitious, energetic, strategic salesperson who has a deep understanding of the digital & programmatic ecosystems. This individual should be passionate about all of the latest advertising technologies & have a strong knowledge & understanding of the digital ecosystem including all formats (i.e. Display, Video, Mobile), Platforms (i.e. DSPs, Exchanges etc.), & advanced measurement tools.
- Achieve personal quarterly/annual revenue & new business targets, as agreed with the business
- Achieve MBOs agreed with line manager (Group ISD)
- Responsible for growing revenue from the products/solutions within their area of specialty within their assigned territory
- Partners with ESDs & CPs to win business with new & existing customers
- Builds the customer use case for the products they support, tailoring pitch materials to meet the needs of each business opportunity (addressing nuances by buyer & market). Goes beyond technical selling to craft compelling stories that differentiate DV
- Supports the CP by helping to identify opportunities to grow revenue from existing customers (for the product suite within their area of specialty)
- Partners with other departments within their territory to optimize the overall revenue growth opportunity across their defined product set
- Cultivate strong relationships with senior client stakeholders in order to develop client- specific value propositions, positioning DoubleVerify as a strategic/preferred partner in the region.
- Evangelise DoubleVerifys value proposition, best practices & perspectives to our customers & our industry peers via events, webinars, & other direct client communications channels.
- The ability to create deep partnerships based on value & a talent for consultative selling
- Able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to analyze & articulate information with product team
- Represent DoubleVerify at industry events
- Travel based on the businesss needs
- Client entertainment for business development & relationship building
- Experience selling strategic digital solutions in Ad Tech, Data, Media or other solutions related to Digital advertising; Requires 3-5 years minimum in digital & programmatic advertising w/Agency experience a plus.
- Deep knowledge of the Programmatic Ad Ecosystem across CTV & Digital platforms (i.e. Ad servers, SSPs, DSPs, etc.)
- Requires 3 to 5 years experience in managing or selling digital solutions in advertising technology, data or other solutions related to online advertising.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically to identify a brands key business objectives & challenges, & translate & build into compelling value propositions.
- Team player with a partnership mentality. Experience working collaboratively with internal teams to build business & sales.
- Good contacts at media agencies, & a strong knowledge of accounts, planning teams & planning cycles.
- Solid troubleshooting, analytical, & problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-departmentally.
- Skilled at communicating effectively throughout the organization.
- Able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to craft a strong presentation, tailor the sales narrative & excellent communications skills.
- Highly organized & detail-oriented
- Rigorous attention to detail, drive for excellence, & a positive can-do approach.
- Bachelors or Masters degree or equivalent experience