We continue to hire passionate people to join our mission of fixing the UX of the internet. Due to the ongoing public health crisis, our interview & onboarding processes will remain fully remote until further notice. At times like this, we're even more committed to providing you support & flexibility while you interview & onboard for your new job.
The internet has optimized nearly every part of our lives...except for the internet itself. Consider every form you fill out online: Each week, the average internet user manually enters a mix of their name, address, phone number, payment info, usernames, & passwords hundreds of times on multiple devices, apps, & browsers. Dashlane is an app that gives you a shortcut for everything you do online. Log in instantly, fly through forms, & breeze through checkouts on every device you own. Dashlane works across every operating system, device, & browser, opening the walled gardens that normally inhibit our digital experience.
Our team in Paris, New York, & Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience & the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone realize the promise of the internet. Dashlane has empowered over 15 million users in 180 countries to dash across the internet without compromising on security.
About the role:
Our B2B customer success team is looking for an Onboarding Specialist to help us achieve ambitious growth goals by ensuring our newest customers are setup for success when implementing & adopting Dashlane. As an Onboarding Specialist, you'll be responsible for outreach to new customers & helping them develop a plan for their deployment of Dashlane by tailoring best practices to match each organization's specific needs. You will foster relationships with key stakeholders in a customer's early lifecycle to identify their best path forward during the setup process. With a recent increased focus on Dashlanes B2B products, the potential for personal growth & to lead new project initiatives is for the taking.
Were looking for self-motivated,curious, resilient professionals with strong organizational & follow up skills who work well in afast-paced environment.Your success in this position depends on excellent phone, email and Zoom skills & the ability to quickly assess prospective opportunities for improvement through discovery & qualification, uncovering business needs through active listening & thoughtful questioning. Youll be working with Executive/C-Suite contacts in IT & Security, developing strategies & tactics to maximize your success, & will also collaborate cross-functionally. If this sounds like the type of role & environment you thrive in, then we want to talk to you.
At Dashlane you will:
- Create an exceptional onboarding experience for new customers by listening to their needs & helping them understand how to best move forward with deploying Dashlane at their organization and navigate uncharted password territory within their organization.
- Be responsible for managing communications & next steps with a constantly evolving list of new customers via email, phone, product demonstrations & (of course) Zoom meetings.
- Become an expert on Dashlanes offerings and help develop rollout and deployment strategies to best match new customer needs based on their specific circumstances to help improve password habits company-wide.
- Consult with customers to define collaboration goals, success criteria & program strategy to ensure a customer perception of value that leads to deployment & later renewal & expansion.
- Act as the subject matter expert on the features, benefits and application of Dashlanes products & services. You will also become an expert on explaining proper password hygiene & convincing people to ditch existing password practices like reusing passwords, keeping them in spreadsheets & worse!
- Conduct periodic customer health checks to ensure deployments are on track & proactively address inactivity & resolve issues that may prevent an organization from moving forward.
- Meet & exceed quotas related to successful deployments & handoffs to long-term CS contacts after successful onboardings.
- Work in tandem with Dashlanes customer service & support team to ensure technical product-related problems and/or questions are resolved at the right level.
- Learn side by side with peers about the changing landscape of digital security with a team who understands most incoming employees will need some level of basic training on Dashlane and general password management topics. We are here to help you get up to speed!
- Work on a diverse, global team with a positive outlook & a desire to help others. Flexibility, drive and passion are key to the teams working style.
- A proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding expectations such as assigned activity/sales quotas
- Tech-savvy, personable with natural problem-solving abilities & demonstrated discretion & ability to work with confidential information.
- Ability to think critically, troubleshoot & solve complex problems in a fast-paced, data-driven, metrics-oriented environment.
- Domain knowledge & experience with Identity & Access Management (IAM), Enterprise Password Management, or similar Information Technology/Security verticals.
- Domain knowledge & experience with cloud and on-premise IT environments, enterprise web technologies, directory services (MS Active Directory, etc.), endpoint & network management.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international companyfounded in Paris & split between Paris, New York, & LisbonDashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, & more. We are committed to hiring a diverse community & fostering a culture where everyone is heard & belongs.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once youve sent your application, read about how we interview & hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product & how we work.