Imagine yourself here!
OpenGov is a mission driven fast-growth, Series D, venture backed startup (includes Andreessen Horowitz, Formation 8, & Emerson Collective). Our Board of Directors includes iconic Silicon Valley executives John Chambers (former Cisco Chairman & CEO) & Marc Andreessen (Time Magazine's list of the 100 most influential people in the world).
OpenGov is the leader in modern cloud ERP software for our nation's cities, counties, & state agencies. We have surpassed 1,000+ governments (and growing fast!) using our products in our mission to power more effective & accountable government.
OpenGov is a 2021 Top Workplaces USA award winner!
About the Associate Customer Solutions Consultant:
The Associate Customer Solutions Consultant is responsible for supporting the Sales & Professional Services team in developing & scoping professional services deals. This is a critical role, actively working with Sales, Professional Services, Legal, & other cross functional teams structuring implementation projects, identifying project requirements & writing Statements of Work. This individual contributor role is a true value-add partner & considered the business liaison to the sales & professional services organization for all deals.
- Be the trusted advisor to the sales & professional services team, collaborating on pricing, product, & services for standard professional services deals.
- Assist the process of scoping, writing, refining, & SOW creation for professional services engagements with Customers, Sales Partners, Professional Services, & other internal teams as needed, i.e R&D, Training.
- Support the RFP process as it pertains to implementation scope & will provide estimates and/or content.
- Manage the SOW approvals process.
- Manage the scoping tools & templates for the team in developing estimates & statement of works.
- Partner with Customer Solution Consultants & Operations to conduct trend-based analysis & audit processes to better understand project profitability metrics, scope accuracy, & deployment success.
- Cultivate internal relationships with all levels of the sales & professional services organizationManage, monitor & maintain team reporting (KPIs, trends, & performance metrics).
- BA/BS degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science, Accounting or other related field
- Successful field support in B2B, SaaS, finance and/or accounting
- 1+ years of experience working on or supporting a field team (Sales/CS/Marketing/PS) within a technology environment
- Self-motivated, creative, results driven, solution oriented, driven to succeed
- High level of accuracy & attention to detail
- Ability to remain focused & flexible during rapid change
- Organized & can manage multiple projects that meet the needs of multiple stakeholders within the organization
- Ability to learn new systems & technology quickly
- Crisp written communication & verbal communication skills
- Quantitative Skills; Proficiency in Microsoft Excel & experience using multiple data sources, enriching data to complete analyses
- Experience with Salesforce a plus.