Braze is a customer engagement platform that delivers messaging experiences across push, email, apps, & more. Braze is built specifically for todays mobile-first world & tomorrows ambient computing future. Braze is set apart as the platform that allows for real-time & continuous data streaming, replacing decades-old databases that arent built for todays on-demand, always-connected customer. With data, technology, & teams working together in unison, the Braze platform makes marketing more authentic, brands more human, & customers more satisfied with every experience.
Each month, tens of billions of messages associated with over 1.5 billion active users are managed through our technology. Braze is a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees in offices located in New York City, San Francisco, London, & Singapore. Most recently, weve been named a Leader in the Forrester Wave: Mobile Engagement Automation, Q3 2017 evaluation. Weve been recognized by Forbes Cloud 100 at #85, ranked #225 on's 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies, named a Top 10 Upstart by Business Insider, in addition to being #21 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List. Learn more at Braze.com.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a seasoned sales professional to join our Strategic Accounts team. Candidates will need extensive experience with both new logo acquisition & global account management responsibilities, with a track record of closing large, complex deals. The ideal candidate will have at least 10 years selling SaaS Solutions to large enterprise clients where typical deal size ranges from $500K - >$1m / year.
Additionally, we are looking for those who have experience working with globally distributed Fortune 50 companies, & understand the nuance of building consensus across large teams & business units. Ideally, your product sales experience focuses on complex solutions selling, with experience leveraging a robust partner ecosystem. Prior experience should include collaboration with marketing & sales development teams, including guidance & input into the lead generation process.
WHAT YOULL DO
- Manage day to day account management for a globally distributed enterprise.
- Navigate complex sales cycles for high value new logos.
- Coordinate account support & growth leveraging cross-functional internal teams.
- Create & maintain strategic account plans & own overall client relationship coordination.
- Facilitate thought leadership & industry insights leveraging both client relationships & internal experts.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- Background in large Enterprise Sales for Mobile or Marketing Technology required
- Outstanding verbal, written & stand up presentation skills
- Prior experience with Salesforce.com CRM, or other CRM used to manage sales pipeline, required. Demonstrated ability to quickly come up to speed on new cloud apps & tools.
- A proven connector in your daily life through social media & other mediums
- Up-to-date on digital & data trends.
- Proven success navigating large organizations & ability to quickly identify the decision makers & the decision making process for large SaaS investments
- Prior experience in a startup technology company a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Excellent medical, dental, & vision coverage for you & your dependents
- 401(k) matching, life insurance, commuter benefits, & parental leave plans
- Daily catered lunches & fully stocked kitchen with snacks & beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial & fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work & life in the way that suits you best
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information & how you can exercise your rights.