Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
Reporting to the Ecommerce Manager, the E-Commerce Specialist is tasked with the day to day operation & optimization of the E-commerce business. In this role, you will wear many hats, & be exposed to all aspects of running a fast-growing & rapidly changing ecommerce platform. Whether it be launching new products, running a sitewide promotion, or creating an exclusive bundle for Casper.com, you will be constantly challenged & presented with opportunities for growth.
Casper (casper.com) was created to re-imagine sleep from the ground up, beginning with its obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress. All of Caspers sleep products including its pillow, bedding, & furniture are developed in-house by the companys award-winning R&D team in San Francisco. Casper was named one of Fast Companys Most Innovative Companies in the World & its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse & inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When youre not catching zzzs, this is what youll do...
- Optimize conversion for Caspers online assortment through:
- Web price maintenance & competitive price monitoring
- Reviews generation in partnership with the CRM & PR teams
- SKU level promotional & clearance strategies to drive the business in partnership with Ecomm Manager, Merchandising & Supply Chain team
- Content management in partnership with the Creative team
- Creation of product bundles to maximize top & bottom line
- Own & optimize casper.com SKU launch process, in partnership with Marketing, Creative, Digital Product & Wholesale
- Update website to create a best-in-class experience around new product launches & key events, aligning with Creative, Marketing & Digital Product teams (banners, featured products, featured modules etc)
- Perform competitive analysis of key websites in the industry to inform promotional strategy, assortment strategy, visual merchandising strategy
- Monitor Caspers assortment presentation on wholesale digital platforms to ensure brand integrity & alignment
- Work with the Digital Product team & attribute products to launch search experience on Casper.com
- Partner with the UX & Digital Product teams to update website navigation & taxonomy
- Surface SKU-level analytical insights to the Ecomm, Marketing, & Merchandising organizations to inform future strategies
Our dream candidate has...
- 1-2 years of experience in ecommerce operations
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Economics, a related field, or equivalent experience
- Entrepreneurial problem solver with a solution-oriented mindset
- Strong quantitative & data skills, especially Excel
- Ability to quickly learn new systems & interest in new technologies
- Very high attention to detail & ability to pinpoint opportunities for improvement
- Experience in cross functional collaboration & alignment
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, & drive projects forward
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
The syrup on your waffles
- Participation in our HQ bonus program for some splurging & equity so that youre part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, & dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...)..
- Wellness programs like cash incentives for tracking sleep & fitness, credits for your favorite studios & in-office activities
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Catered lunches twice a week to give you time to catch up with your teammate
- Free snacks & coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- A full gifted bed set when you join & product discounts for friends & family!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you!