About the Role:
We are looking for a Design Facilitator who is versatile, adventurous & a self-starter. You will lead the creation of a Facilitation group, operating as a centralized support function, to enable high-touch relationship development through consulting, specialty & internal services. While it will be a plus for you to have a strong business IQ, your core responsibilities will be to represent the voice of the event participants & the success of the specific events. Initial focus will be working as the Design & Facilitation lead in a very hands-on environment with teammates across many Non-Design disciplines. You will represent a thorough knowledge of Design principles & help the team understand how to utilize design to best reach our business goals.
About the Team:
The Growth Product Innovation Team seeks to accelerate exponential growth by driving cross-functional groups of stakeholders towards high impact opportunities. We take a creative, experiment-based approach to identify, design & develop new offerings spanning across products, services & experiences looking at our users & stretching across the entire member journey.
- Engage core partners to identify, scope, develop & executive Human-Centered Design events.
- You will bridge the gap between consulting, technology & our core business by providing insights & guidance during the new product development process.
- Own the creative development of all supporting workshop materials, inclusive of, but not limited to, presentations, activity worksheets, posters & any additional collateral (where applicable)
- You will be responsible for the development of a catalogue of Human-Centered Design Event offerings - methods, models of engagement & best practices, etc.
- Develop & maintain an internal expert network & content library
- You will be applying creative thinking & problem solving abilities to craft opportunities for innovation & net new experiences.
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in the consulting and/or relevant Human-Centered Design event development & facilitation
- Experience developing workshop & engagement plans to support organizational strategies & initiatives
- Capability to design & deliver both physical & digital event collateral
- Experience working directly with executive-level stakeholders
- Experience working from established Design Language Systems
- Experience working autonomously & leading independent initiatives
- Experience and/or familiarity working with real estate and/or technology companies is a plus
WeWork Technology is bridging the gap between physical & digital platforms, providing a delightful, flawless & powerful experience for members & employees. We build software & hardware that enables our members to connect with each other & the space around them like never before. We augment our community & culture teams through the tools we build. We believe theres a macro shift toward a new way of workingone focused on a movement towards meaning & purpose. WeWork Technology is proud to be shaping this movement. We are a team of passionate, fearless & collaborative problem-solvers distributed globally with one goal in mind - to humanize technology across the world. We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.