Appian, a recognized leader in low-code automation, provides a new way to make applications enabling companies to quickly adapt to change. We help organizations automate & transform their business by creating new apps from scratch, or by connecting & enhancing existing systems all up to 20X faster than traditional development. We combine people, technologies, & data in a single workflow to maximize companies resources & improve business results.
We are looking for a Customer Marketing Manager for EMEA, to own the marketing strategies & programs that focus on celebrating customers through advocacy, loyalty, & engagement.
Working closely with the EMEA Field Marketing Managers, you will amplify customer success broadly, as well as build & drive engagement with our loyal customers across EMEA.
- Amplify the customer voice through strategic storytelling - video, case studies, quotes, webinars, social media, campaigns, research, event speakers, media, reviews, etc.
- Measure the effectiveness of customer story assets & adjust strategy as required.
- Maintain a deep knowledge of our EMEA customer use cases & their business impact; serve as a resource for peers across the organization.
- Secure customer speakers & develop engaging presentations for marquee events
- Own & manage the Customer Appreciation Program for the EMEA market, continually recruiting new customer advocates, stories, & soundbites.
- Support ABM strategies through champion enablement, strong customer relationships, & customer events, working in close collaboration with the field marketing team.
- Recruit for, & collaborate on, research aimed at capturing the Voice of the Customer
- Manage & track customer marketing rights & customer reference activity.
- Regionally manage peer review sites like G2, TrustRadius & others, ensuring that we keep our leadership ranking, continually receive new reviews, & use the platforms to source new content.
- Contribute to the overall marketing campaign strategy, across various channels & milestones, with creative content & customer proof points.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelors Degree
- 5+ years of experience in B2B customer marketing & advocacy.
- Proven success as a communicator, writer, & content creator.
- Experience building customer relationships & capturing their success stories in video & written format.
- Proven ability to drive results in a fast-moving team in a rapidly growing company.
- Excellent written communication & storytelling skills; strong facilitation & presenting skills.
- Time management & prioritization skills are essential to be successful in this role, as demands & projects will take you in different directions each week.
- Self-starter with a proven ability to multitask, prioritize & work with all levels & departments within an organization