The Bitfury Group develops & delivers both the software & the hardware solutions necessary for businesses, governments, organisations & individuals to securely move an asset across the Blockchain. The expertise of The Bitfury Group ensures successful, easy, fast, secure & cost-effective connectivity to the Blockchain.
We're looking for a driven sales professional whos passionate about selling early-adopter SaaS in multi-stakeholder, nascent & complex selling environments. You'll be working on a collaborative team to expand the Bitfury customer-base domestically & abroad.
- Efficiently & effectively utilises a deep understanding of blockchain products & technology to inform & influence our product roadmap, support & execute on product plans.
- Identify new strategic opportunities for the company via partner input & work collaboratively across all functions to the scope & prioritize these efforts.
- Develop a detailed business account plan (in company CRM solution), including initiatives, client opportunities, any limitations/risks, timelines, potential revenue/sales for the target client opportunities.
- Track, analyse, influence, & communicate key metrics to build opportunities & experiences that create scale & meaningful ecosystem value.
- Collaborate with the marketing, customer success, & professional services teams to accomplish deliverables & expand your book of business.
- Seek customer feedback & convey to the stakeholders & core teams that you collaborate with.
- Keep up to date on industry trends & provide market/customer feedback to the product team.
- On an annual basis, prioritize business account as to the prospect of growth, risk limitations, & establish objectives aligned with company strategic plan & growth opportunities.
- On an annual basis, or based on industry information, develop new target clients.
- Assess all the threats, risks, or limitations related to Bitfurys business or opportunities with respect to each client.
- Acts in a manner consistent with Bitfurys core values & according to Bitfurys Code of Business Conduct & Ethical Behaviour.
- Complies with standards & procedures of Bitfurys health & safety manual & Occupational Health & Safety regulations.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- A minimum of 1 year proven experience in full-cycle B2B or SaaS Sales.
- Self-starter that can be hands-on & work independently as well as exhibit strong leadership skills to be a member of a greater team.
- Must have strong planning, organisational, analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Strong negotiation skills & a demonstrated record of successfully closing deals.
- Attention to detail with the ability to see the bigger picture.
- Multicultural approach, comfortable working with diverse cultures & mind-sets.
- Appreciation to work in a global organisation with teammates in different time zones/regions.
- Excellent communication (verbal & written) with strong interpersonal skills & a strong customer service focus.
- Willingness & ability to travel 50% of the time.