Who we are:
We are Dataminr. Our advanced AI platform delivers relevant, actionable information alerts in real time. We detect the earliest signals on real-time risks within an increasingly diverse & complex landscape of publicly available information, enabling more effective risk mitigation strategies, faster response, & better crisis management for public & commercial sector organizations across the globe.
We've grown to over 450 talented employees across six global offices & raised $392 million in funding at a $1.6 billion valuation in our most recent investment round. Our culture promotes cross-team interaction, work-life balance & the sharing of information & ideas because it enables us to do our best work together & have fun.
We are a mission-driven company committed to the power of AI & real-time information as a force for good in the world. Join us & help the world operate in real time.
Who you are:
You're a highly motivated, self-starter with the ability to multi-task within a fast paced environment. You're passionate about tapping into new markets & stirring up interest with new prospective clients. You're coachable, bring a positive attitude & you're eager to excel in a sales career.
As a BDR, you'll be focused on targeting prospects who represent our ideal customer profile, conducting research & setting up qualified meetings for our Account Executives. You'll contribute to the achievement of business results by tactically generating new market interest & exceeding team goals.
You're excited about prospecting into enterprise-level, senior strategic buyers & helping to bring a cutting-edge AI product to market.
- Build, maintain & exceed monthly/quarterly/yearly pipeline of qualified sales leads around forecast goals & defined objectives
- Strategize with top-producing Account Executives & Sales Managers to improve performance, processes & procedures
- Initiate conversations with potential clients via phone, email, & direct mail outreach
- Engage executives in targeted prospect accounts
- Leverage CRM (Salesforce.com) to prospect
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors degree required
- At least 6 months to 1 year of BDR experience; prior sales & prospecting experience at a SaaS company strongly preferred
- Prospecting experience into Fortune 100 companies or specific industry sector a plus
- Self-starter who can multitask & adapt to rapidly changing situations
- Ability to establish clear value propositions via excellent communication skills in these forms: customer conversations; company & product presentations; written communications such as email & proposals
- Must be able to work autonomously & collaborate in a team environment
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM a plus
Our offering of competitive benefits & perks include:
- Competitive compensation package including equity
- Company paid benefits for employees & their dependents, such as medical, dental, vision, disability & life
- Flexible spending account to be used for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking & dependent care expenses
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- Generous leave
- Daily catered lunch with bi-monthly company dinner outings (Seamless dinner orders when needed)
- Snack area with refrigerated beverages
- Discounted Gym Membership
Dataminr is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.