SoundCloud is a next-generation music entertainment company powered by an ecosystem of artists, fans, & thriving communities. As one of the worlds most influential cultural platforms, SoundCloud holds a singular market position as both a music-streaming service with the largest catalog of music, & an artist services & distribution business to help artists grow long-term, successful careers.
We're looking for an engineer to join our Creator Insights team in Los Angeles & New York.
At SoundCloud we care about creators. We enable them to engage with their audience by visualizing insights & getting paid accordingly. We deliver accurate reporting to our partners in a timely manner.
You are passionate about building efficient data pipelines, with a solid background in SQL, Python & Scala. You would actively contribute to simplifying the visibility of revenue & provide helpful insights for internal & external users.
You will also help us to improve our reporting infrastructure based on Airflow/BigQuery. You are a self-directed learner, team-player & passionate about software development. You are able to build & voice your opinion, & you're open to receiving feedback & learning from it.
- We are a multinational company with offices in the US (New York & Los Angeles), Germany (Berlin), & the UK (London)
- We provide a flexible work culture that offers the opportunity to collaborate & connect in person at our offices as well as accommodating work from home
- We are deeply committed to ensuring diversity, equity & inclusion at all levels of our organization & fostering a community where everyones voice, perspective & experience is respected & heard
- We believe a strong team is made by investing in employees through mentorship, workshops & enrichment opportunities
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental, & vision plans, as well as mental health resources
- Robust 401k program
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Generous professional development allowance
- Interested in a gym membership, photography course or book? We have a Creativity & Wellness benefit!
- Flexible vacation & public holiday policy where you can take up to 35 days of PTO annually
- 16 paid weeks for all parents (birthing & non-birthing), regardless of gender, to welcome newborns, adopted & foster children
- Various snacks, goodies, & 2 free lunches weekly when at the office
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at SoundCloud
SoundCloud is for everyone. Diversity & open expression are fundamental to our organization. With this foundation, we aim to build a social platform & global community for everyone to create, discover, & share sounds. We acknowledge the challenges in our industry & strive to develop an inclusive culture where individual contributions are valued. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment for everyone, regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, migration background, national origin, age, disability status, or care-giver status.
At SoundCloud you can find your community or elevate your allyship by joining a Diversity Resource Group (groups focused on people of color, LGBTQIA+ folks, & women). You may also participate in inclusive workshops, contribute to our Cultural Moments series, select organizations for the SoundCloud Community Fund to support, & more!