Capsule is rebuilding the $425 billion pharmacy industry from the inside out with an emotionally resonant experience, & technology that enables customized outcomes for doctors, hospitals, insurers, & manufacturers. Our team makes the same promise to each other as the one weve made to our customers, doctors, & partners: everybody needs some looking after sometimes. Capsule has raised over $250 million from the best consumer internet & healthcare investors in the world & is rapidly expanding across the country.
Our values are: everybody needs some looking after sometimes & winning together. People succeed in our culture when they are energized to accomplish ambitious goals & push themselves & those around them to be better. We work hard to teach & share our successes to help others be successful. We anticipate our teammates needs & communicate early & often, using the input of our peers to operate both fast & right. We have tremendous ambitions & have a lot of fun pursuing them if that excites you, we would love to have you join us.
About the role:
We are seeking a Contract Technical Sourcer to join our team to help find, attract & engage top engineering talent to join Capsule. You will partner with recruiters & hiring managers to understand the business, the target profiles, develop sourcing strategies, & build a robust pipeline of A+ talent. This is a 3-6 month contract with the potential for extension.
What youll do:
- Find, engage, screen, & build robust candidate pipelines for our current & future engineering needs. If you are fluent in LinkedIn Recruiter, Great! If you can bring other creative methods of sourcing to the table, even better!
- Act as a strategic partner to recruiters & hiring managers on talent attraction & engagement.
- Gain thorough understanding of our engineering needs, the target profiles, & their fit into Capsules goal of building a pharmacy that works for everyone.
- Understand the importance of candidate experience & act as an ambassador for Capsules brand to prospective candidates.
- Maintain our ATSs data integrity & present data to recruiters & hiring managers including but not limited to talent mapping, funnel metrics, etc.
- You can work both fast & right & don't view them as trade-offs. You understand when things require precision & accuracy & where 80% gets you to the desired outcome
- You thrive on being pushed & challenged. You communicate effectively both in written form & live / on your feet - you are not fazed by tough questions in the moment
- You check your ego at the door. You are interested in finding the right answer for the team vs. always having the right answer
- You are resilient to change & have the ability to roll with a frequently changing, fast-paced, environments
- You have 3+ years of experience as a Technical Sourcer in an agency or inhouse environment.
- You have successfully sourced for engineering roles including but not limited to backend, & frontend engineers, SREs, & data engineers from entry to staff level
- You have a strong understanding of the competitive landscape of NYC & the remote technical market.
- You have a strong grasp of sourcing tools, such as LinkedIn, CRMs, boolean, x-ray, etc.
- You are an excellent communicator both written & verbal
- You are an excellent networker & understand how to effectively engage high calibre candidates.
Capsule is committed to hiring the best team possible to build a pharmacy that works for everyone. We have a diverse set of problems to solve, & believe that we need a diverse set of perspectives to deliver the best possible solutions to those problems. We look for talent from a wide range of backgrounds - including but not limited to - race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, national origin, religion, disability, & veteran status.