Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes & providing them with the platform & network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, & workflow. We recognize that business is both messy & social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
The members of this team come from various backgrounds & geographies & we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We are the team that cultivates & supports all of Tradeshift's business functions & prides ourselves on employee happiness. We strive to hire the best & brightest people, who excel in a cutting edge, collaborative, fast paced & always evolving environment. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to join our team & help us solve real-world problems while having fun along the way.
Tradeshift is looking for an Office Manager to be the face of the Tradeshift San Francisco Office; be proactive in maintaining office appearance, bring energy & excitement to the team & take initiative in managing projects & daily task load
What a day is like:
- Manage the office facility including the front desk reception - greeting, welcoming, registering & directing all visitors to maintain a professional image
- Supervise the office receptionist & contractors
- Manage relationship with office vendors
- Provide exemplary customer service to guests, visitors & employees
- Set the standard high in ensuring that all areas are clean & tidy at all times
- Ensure that office calls, voicemails, emails, mail & deliveries are handled promptly & professionally
- Provide support & coordination of Tradeshift SF events
- Ensure the effective handling & coordination of lodging arrangements in SF
- Manage the SF Visitor Calendar
- Manage the canteen along with daily food & beverage service. This includes weekly breakfast, daily lunch & scheduled events.
- Manage snack & beverage inventory to optimize range & quality in line with budget.
- Organize credit card receipts for the department
- Special projects & requests as assigned by manager
You're perfect for this role if you:
You have been an Office Supervisor or Manager at a rapidly growing startup or in the hospitality industry
You also have:
- You have a minimum of 7 years of reception & customer service experience
- You are an organized, confident, self-aware, self-starter
- You have strong communication & interpersonal skills
- You are able to work independently & self-manage your workload
- You are a team player, adaptable individual
- You are very flexible & welcome challenges & change
- You are loyal & can maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Your schedule is flexible to take calls with our international team on nights/weekends/unexpected hours when necessary
- You like being around people
- You are even tempered & know how to say no cordially
At our Headquarters in San Francisco, you'll be surrounded by the best & brightest in the industry. Your colleagues are wicked smart & some of the kindest & nicest people around. We're never assholes. You'll be given the opportunity to do creative problem solving for issues that actually matter, & have a real impact on the projects you are driving.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, & guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride & passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong matchin the middle of the work day, & then you'll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
Tradeshifters come from various backgrounds & nations, & we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, & welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity & we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy & the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions & feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, & guts.
- Career & professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours & vacation policy
- Supplemented cell phone plan
- Lunch provided daily from local SF eateries & snacks
- Fully paid 6 months parental leave
- A competitive compensation package + equity
- 100% covered medical, dental & vision benefits
- Life, short & long-term disability insurance
- Wellness & volunteer Programs
- Fun company events like happy hours, outings & much more!
This is a full-time role based in our downtown San Francisco office.All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.